Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @SunnyDayLover

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
The occult practice that resonates with you the most is the best one for you.

Reddit landwhale username tbh

@SunnyDayLover you have to choose your own occult path. There are many distinct magick systems to choose from.

@SunnyDayLover You want to know how to cast spells?

the first thing your going to want to do is open your astral senses

Fuck off furry
Not a furry jfl I just picked this username because I think wolves are pretty sick and they represent my own forlorn lifestyle in a way. Kinda regret it now though ngl

@SunnyDayLover spellcraft can be thought of a meditation on steroids, or meditation with extra steps. You should start meditating every day.

Not a furry jfl I just picked this username because I think wolves are pretty sick and they represent my own forlorn lifestyle in a way. Kinda regret it now though ngl
Same. This name is a bit too corny for my liking. I only picked it because sunlight is cool but im due for a name change

6th Mudra
make this hand gesture while sitting up right. Close your eyes and vibrate the name Thoth. Have you ever attended a catholic mass? The priest vibrates his voice during mass.

Same. This name is a bit too corny for my liking. I only picked it because sunlight is cool but im due for a name change
Don’t change it bro, it’s unique. Radiates good vibrations :)

If only it had a cute anime gril avi to go with it :p

Is there another way. Meditation is too boring
You only need to meditate for a few minutes a day. It stops being boring once you open your astral senses, then it gets insane.

Is there another way. Meditation is too boring
Other ways to open your senses. I'm very new to occultism, so my knowledge is very limited. Meditation is the only way I know to do it, but

You can use an amethyst the help open your third eye, and enhance your astral senses

You can use an amethyst the help open your third eye, and enhance your astral senses
I’ve astral projected before. I think it’s already open.

I’ve astral projected before. I think it’s already open.
That's good, but you can never be too psychic. There are ot of botanicas within walking distance to your house. You'd benefit greatly from buying an amethyst. You can get one for 5 bucks or less.

@SunnyDayLover There is great power in secrecy. I posted the ritual in the Temple Of Darkness discord server.

@SunnyDayLover I will continue this lesson on discord

You must be in a trance state to cast spells

I'll share aittle more information since @Rocinante is in the building

@Rocinante. What do you wish to learn?

There are a few ways to do it. One way I know involves forming a relationship with Duke Zepar, as he has an army of succubus, and incubi.

That's the only way I know how to do it. I watch videos by a witch who regularly summons succubi

@Rocinante You should set up a nice spirit house for your succubus girlfriend. It dosnt have to be big. Putting a clear quartz in it will make it more habitable for the succubus.

Set up an altar for it. You can use a wooden coffee table, as wood is a good conductor of magickal energy. Your altar should emit the energy of sex, as you will be housing a sex spirit there. I suggest using a red table cloth, some rose quartz, and red rose petals on your altar.