Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sunni Islam or Shia Islam

Sunni Islam or Shia Islam

• Sunni Islam

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Shia Islam

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@MiSKiRaT Thoughts :feelsjuice: ?

KA6ufdDYHIvUkOTLm3eg-JSRYhlhlJwZ58-XZC7dFHXZ-hQiANtgaANXnWoZasQmmKBBKYfL2EGZFm5_JP8XvF1RhaW8TLlgwYIiLsOVbN9tQameJm3TqIl8G0EaEhVaU_C6HW_edmg7IZ8keLWf-SE8YA9uHRJFZ91eR1VY3KKcUxYbDBm4gDm_AZP94pFzqaXgzhMzdUAGGYOGB7jw9rgEa1HrVTeaSnJTBWoB3zhiCF79bm_EeoZZqI15g_PVVUR84C0845FNDihTHriz-kmx0qhaxH54Pn7XYMpYcjU4Wguj6YJczYFirHERAn80JQ9R1FbyLN4Fpz8C74OZmW49Ig-S5WytUvlqp4uV_0E9o0mVu-L_xrsumPQHQOYhqv2xtbeUFcq6H6DgRtCoQ2PivyR3eIks3G4Mh654PRQ_3mmgWEurOL1bj-OuQ2JGzH1QBlbbcjxK59S1Rhy2XoR7wkBsPI1T0Fb6QVSxLrEJ159IHyx1TEXUAw3yKnFadY4vDZKWVz15YM9Socl2aeRgwagbqgE18RdH8Cikil7UoBQ6t8iqWPCSOu_yPoMZFhEp9X7CFQiFn2W4mlclACYwS9E_MvIHxeZng5BmwJhLb5nCM4Ooon5jK_Def9_kmEHO_XcM6-ndty0j2K6rcdPa2XnrrNC2AmPygau08tvFs7lizI2TsQCd1HjtAR-SXgipuSM1dcs7Yn0Zr_zTR7A_MNKOLgIJ_H6LCPZxMfTDygY5fHBPaLUq2oZ8d0I55qiQnrQRU-LeuzuohnTD8TUuAb-QOP0XDHAdjMATJFw-iXedljkv0ksB-UZUkUgHs9X34-riqpKWCtfA0KnOo0HHVtNlmQYzm8dqhK0eIG0kdP7fhdquo0RPc6XBGhnBEY026Eg7P16yrmS0HLLjVzAygHD8g8t3vf5Jj6Ky86w7iKVN=w728-h973-s-no

Sunni is where all the terrorism and retardation comes from. Not saying sunnis are terrorists, just that from them the retards spawn.

Sunni is where all the terrorism and retardation comes from. Not saying sunnis are terrorists, just that from them the retards spawn.
Not true- look at various Shia militias in Iraq & Syria, as well as the Houthis in Yemen.

Shia Islam also breeds Jihadism. It's just that 70-80% of Muslims are Sunni, so Shias don't get a lot of coverage.

Not true- look at various Shia militias in Iraq & Syria, as well as the Houthis in Yemen.
Shias are not much dangerous and radical as compared to Sunni

Which ones? And what are houthis doing?

Shia Islam also breeds Jihadism. It's just that 70-80% of Muslims are Sunni, so Shias don't get a lot of coverage.
What kind of jihadism? I haven’t heard of any.

Shia is superior as sunnis mostly serve jew interests.

Shias do more degeneracy and they are murtaad for worshipping Ali

How about neither

Where's the option of "no Islam"?

@Grotesk thoughts, shia

sunni are real muslims while shia are just a bunch of homosexual lusting over a man called "ali" and worshiping him like god

alsos most jihadist are sunni unlike the low tier "jihadi" fags shia makes

Exactly- thank you for stating this.

sunni are real muslims while shia are just a bunch of homosexual lusting over a man called "ali" and worshiping him like god

alsos most jihadist are sunni unlike the low tier "jihadi" fags shia makes
Shias do more degeneracy and they are murtaad for worshipping Ali
they unironically eat their imam's shit
definitely sunni, shia is retarded but nonetheless it gives me a reason to hate on cucks and whores even more
Shias are low iq vermins because they worship humans instead of God
I don't know much about Shia Islam, the most I learned was a few basic facts about it from some history & geography in HS.

Interesting to hear from some practicing & non-practicing Muslims about this though, I had no idea they basically worship this one guy and seemingly place him above Mohammed & Allah.

However sunni countries have better relationships with the west, shias are more based in this regard.