Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Summon a demon waifu

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
How? Occultcels get the fuck in here.

id summon a dark skinned succubus loli

How? Occultcels get the fuck in here.
man idk about demons but if you wanna summon jinns let me know, there are stories of people having sex with them, some foids even got pregnant with jinn sex ngl

man idk about demons but if you wanna summon jinns let me know, there are stories of people having sex with them, some foids even got pregnant with jinn sex ngl
Educate me fr I need to know

man this is some serious shit ngl, do you know what a jinn is? they can haunt you for a lifetime if they fall in love with you, or hate you
I am prepared for that tbh

Sounds complicated but I'll consider it.
if you don't convert you'll end up summoning an evil jinn, which is the last thing you want, also you need to know a bit of arabic, @muharremabi is an expert at this subject, he himself has summoned many jinns
Read this btw

if you don't convert you'll end up summoning an evil jinn, which is the last thing you want, also you need to know a bit of arabic, @muharremabi is an expert at this subject, he himself has summoned many jinns
Read this btw
Thanks for info, will read

I want Nezuko

I would summon my avi

Read this btw
:feelskek: :feelsEhh:

share your experiences with us man, is it a legit way to ascend?
Ok now there are many ways to summon jinn. the important thing is not to call and to stay away from these works. To summon the shit for the man who doesn't have any scientific knowledge. The sufli that comes for the following reason means that the infidel genie will haunt you then, your life will be lost. Do not do silly things.

After the bedtime adhan, he is drawn to a dimly lit room. The prayer rug is laid in the direction of the Qibla and kneels down. Then the candle is burned and we put it in front of us. We take the prayer rim around the prayer rim by reading a verse 7 times with our eyes or fingers. then we burn the candle, we read 11 times the jinn surah and 2 times the womb versus candle. then we mention the word "meyruş" 500 times. After it is finished, we send 1 conqueror to the soul of the Companions, Awliyaullah and Islamic Martyrs. Then, in a low voice, say, "O pilgrims who have believed and obeyed Allah and His Messenger, assign a representative you have chosen among you to talk to me and put out the candle." You will feel a breeze and a chill among the room, do not be afraid. After that, the candle fire lies to the right and to the left and finally goes out. When the room turns dark, you will see that the white lights roam inside the room. Say salamun aleykum and talk to the genie who greet you. If you are interested, I will give more detailed information in pm. They will ask you to pray to them as they end the meeting. Read zilzal 3 times, read the surah 1 times, and burn the candle again. Your contact will end. The smell of the room during the meadow with its rosewater etc. It will increase the chance of success.

Ok now there are many ways to summon jinn. the important thing is not to call and to stay away from these works. To summon the shit for the man who doesn't have any scientific knowledge. The sufli that comes for the following reason means that the infidel genie will haunt you then, your life will be lost. Do not do silly things.

After the bedtime adhan, he is drawn to a dimly lit room. The prayer rug is laid in the direction of the Qibla and kneels down. Then the candle is burned and we put it in front of us. We take the prayer rim around the prayer rim by reading a verse 7 times with our eyes or fingers. then we burn the candle, we read 11 times the jinn surah and 2 times the womb versus candle. then we mention the word "meyruş" 500 times. After it is finished, we send 1 conqueror to the soul of the Companions, Awliyaullah and Islamic Martyrs. Then, in a low voice, say, "O pilgrims who have believed and obeyed Allah and His Messenger, assign a representative you have chosen among you to talk to me and put out the candle." You will feel a breeze and a chill among the room, do not be afraid. After that, the candle fire lies to the right and to the left and finally goes out. When the room turns dark, you will see that the white lights roam inside the room. Say salamun aleykum and talk to the genie who greet you. If you are interested, I will give more detailed information in pm. They will ask you to pray to them as they end the meeting. Read zilzal 3 times, read the surah 1 times, and burn the candle again. Your contact will end. The smell of the room during the meadow with its rosewater etc. It will increase the chance of success.
@cryptic__egg get in man the expert has spoken

Tbh i would sell my soul to the devil if he was real

I know OP is joking but from some of the comments in here, do people actually believe this shit?
What do you mean man, it's real
Some people make a living out of it here, jinn experts I mean

I want Nezuko
same

Did you have any success tho?

Hail waifu
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done

We shall praise your unholy name
Waifu shall emerge again

shin megami tenseimaxxing

Very good information
fuck anime
I would like to