Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Summertime = Foids advertising that they're pieces of degenerate shit.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
Every summer the foids start coming out, and they're ALL dressed in whoreish clothing to torture incels and make chads dick hard. I can barely leave my house in the summertime because their public display of degeneration makes me wish they would die in a massive genocide of normies. It really makes me want to vanish. Oh well, here comes the goddamn summertime, and nothing we can do to stop it. What a fucking nightmare, foids who're wearing yoga pants or shorts that come up to their asses, deserve to get cervical cancer.

Just stay indoors bro

I go in the woods, there are very few foids there and I can cope in peace.

I hate that hot pants! Everywhere I look I see foids wearing them. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

A woman with a long dress attracts me a hundred times more but they are so rare to see

Ngl i really enjoy seeing fap material irl all the time.

Ropefuel, it's all there just to attract CHAD.

I saw about 4 JB's wearing no trousers/shorts or anything, they literally wore a long (but not long enough) shirt and just their pants (not american pants but like underwear) and you could literally see everything but the things only Chad gets to see.

In L.A, women dress like whores 365 days a year, it's truly over.

beside the suicidefuel there's also a higher chance of suffering from Oneitis during spring and summer.
be careful guys

Summer is closer encarnation of Hell in this ugly world.

I go in the woods, there are very few foids there and I can cope in peace.
tfw foids take drugs in the woods and i go there to destroy their weed and drugs monthly

last time i emptied the weed in the nearby river and broke their weedpipes in half
Fuck Foids

Its worse because I live in new england, where its cold most of the time. So when its summer, they go extra crazy

true, foids egos go right up in the summer

i will be staying indoors as much as possible

The true nature of them is exposed.