Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Summer nights are so terrifying

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I always hear insect noises outside and i am scared that some huge moth will fly into my monitor or that i will see a giant grasshopper on a wall.

2 houses right next to me were partying so i went in my hot tub and blasted music

I know how you feel, they always want to bite me no matter what it is

Yeah , i’m afraid of insects entering through the window

Those are just the normal nights here tbh

I fucking hate insects

I fucking hate insects

Insects, like mosquitoes for example, are the only organisms that constantly love to be around incels. Brutal lordofthefliespill tbh

Insects, like mosquitoes for example, are the only organisms that constantly love to be around incels. Brutal lordofthefliespill tbh
tbh, most pets are kind of afraid of my presence. Insects and spiderniggers (which I hate) however, do not.

I always hear insect noises outside and i am scared that some huge moth will fly into my monitor or that i will see a giant grasshopper on a wall.
Just close your windows theory.

tbh, most pets are kind of afraid of my presence. Insects and spiderniggers (which I hate) however, do not.

Spiders are bros though (as long as you aren't talking about the more poisonous ones or tarantulas) and eat some of the more annoying insects. They only get annoying when they end up in unexpected places like in the shower.

Insects seem to be attracted to ethnics more than whites and it makes sense because of the brown skin color of ethnics looking more like feces. It was realizing this that was just another thing that racepilled me - even you don't want your ethnicity to be one of the first things people characterize you by, nature will still do it.
There's no effective way of communicating and convincing insects by telling them to leave you alone and that you feel like you are being picked on because it's racist jfl

Spiders are bros though (as long as you aren't talking about the more poisonous ones or tarantulas) and eat some of the more annoying insects. They only get annoying when they end up in unexpected places like in the shower.

Insects seem to be attracted to ethnics more than whites and it makes sense because of the brown skin color of ethnics looking more like feces. It was realizing this that was just another thing that racepilled me - even you don't want your ethnicity to be one of the first things people characterize you by, nature will still do it.
There's no effective way of communicating and convincing insects by telling them to leave you alone and that you feel like you are being picked on because it's racist jfl
I'm arachnophobic af so I run like a bitch everytime I find one.
Brutal skinpill btw, it also makes sense since insects are some of the most repulsive organisms in the animal kingdom (alongside the evil inkels ofc).

I'm arachnophobic af so I run like a bitch everytime I find one.
Brutal skinpill btw, it also makes sense since insects are some of the most repulsive organisms in the animal kingdom (alongside the evil inkels ofc).

Yeah and adding the odorpill is even more brutal: while most white skin smells of sterile piss-like, wet dog (jfl another dogpill), ethnic (curry and black for example) skin has a rotting curry or fruity odor, respectively, that probably attracts insects more.
Why this came about in the first place I don't know, could have just been a random genetic variation or related to diet.

There are so many other confusing things: if darker skin helps absorb the sun's rays, then why aren't people closer to the poles darker skinned instead of lighter skinned and vice versa, you'd think that people near the poles need all the sunlight absorbed they can get to warm up, whereas people near the equator would want their skin to reflect sunlight better to stay cool. Apparently it has to do with the UV absorbing capabilities of different skin tones.

I know how you feel, they always want to bite me no matter what it is
Brutal. Your looks are so ugly to the point even insects attempt to destroy you.

Good morning I hate summer

Close the window and get a bug zapper!

Over for blood type 0 negativecels

CD33E0E2 356D 4409 8ECC 3423C8C18A89

i fucking hate insects they always fly into my face when i walk outside