Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Summer is the worst season for an incel

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
1. The heat is fucking unbearable, especially without AC (i feel bad for poorcels)
2. See couples everywhere and get reminded how that will literally never be you because you are autistic and ugly
3. See kids playing everywhere together reminding you of the childhood you never had
4. Foids everywhere dressed in the most slutty clothes reminding you once again what you cannot have
5. Normalfags throwing constant parties, reminding you of the groups you are not allowed to be in, also making it hard to sleep for wagiecels
6. Did i mention the fucking heat, atleast in winter you can just add more clothing, you an incel cannot take of your clothes like the foids do because you will be made fun of and humilated. so your gonna be even more overheated
7. Getting cucked by tornados for midwesterncels and hurricanes for atlanticcels
8. The sun is out longer making it harder to sleep for wagiecels + the fucking heat also makes it difficult.
9. Overcrowding of public spaces, for some reason the retarded high heat makes normoids want to go everywhere and places get completely overpacked, fuck normoids
10. Immigrant niggers take all of the job opportunities available in the summer living you perma cucked having literally no cash to do anything.

Fuck summer, Fuck normalfags who like it.

winter is by far better

Yep. Seeing girls out in provocative clothing knowing you can’t have any sex is brutal.

1. The heat is fucking unbearable, especially without AC (i feel bad for poorcels)
2. See couples everywhere and get reminded how that will literally never be you because you are autistic and ugly
3. See kids playing everywhere together reminding you of the childhood you never had
4. Foids everywhere dressed in the most slutty clothes reminding you once again what you cannot have
5. Normalfags throwing constant parties, reminding you of the groups you are not allowed to be in, also making it hard to sleep for wagiecels
6. Did i mention the fucking heat, atleast in winter you can just add more clothing, you an incel cannot take of your clothes like the foids do because you will be made fun of and humilated. so your gonna be even more overheated
7. Getting cucked by tornados for midwesterncels and hurricanes for atlanticcels
8. The sun is out longer making it harder to sleep for wagiecels + the fucking heat also makes it difficult.
9. Overcrowding of public spaces, for some reason the retarded high heat makes normoids want to go everywhere and places get completely overpacked, fuck normoids
10. Immigrant niggers take all of the job opportunities available in the summer living you perma cucked having literally no cash to do anything.

Fuck summer, Fuck normalfags who like it.
Fuck Summer I like winter we need nuclear winter

every season is the worst

Fall is the best season.

I’ve been low inhib maxing just staring at these fucking vile slut!
Same. If the dress like a sex object, I’m gonna stare at them like one!

summer is regarded as the most fun season by all non-incels JFL

ofc it has to be the worst season for us

The FOMO effect is heightened during the summer which contradicts the natural endorphine release from warm weather. As a loser finding solitude in our mum's basement we're more exposed than ever during the summer.

The FOMO effect is heightened during the summer which contradicts the natural endorphine release from warm weather. As a loser finding solitude in our mum's basement we're more exposed than ever during the summer.
That’s why we need more incel openly harassing foids or going er

It's the only season when I have at least something else to do than LDAR. I go swimming in forested lake, drive my cheap beater car with sunroof open and just chill on a bench, eat ice cream and listen to laughing seagulls. It's brutal of course in bigger cities where half naked stacies with their thugmaxxer boyfriends are packed and where the heat can be well over +30 degree celsius on daily basis. I get mogged by normies and families almost every time I get groceries, no matter how cold is outside.

Pretty damn accurate assessment. Fuck normalfags

Winter is worse for me

It's the only season when I have at least something else to do than LDAR. I go swimming in forested lake, drive my cheap beater car with sunroof open and just chill on a bench, eat ice cream and listen to laughing seagulls. It's brutal of course in bigger cities where half naked stacies with their thugmaxxer boyfriends are packed and where the heat can be well over +30 degree celsius on daily basis. I get mogged by normies and families almost every time I get groceries, no matter how cold is outside.
Fuck off car mover my parents refuse to buy me a car “just take the bus or Uber”:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Fuck this I’m fed up I’m gonnna do something about my parents (in game!!!!!)

Im a truecel who isnt adapted to any climate. I feel phsyical pain when its too cold for me, i get sleepy easily because of increased melatonin production, i have to spend so much time freeing my car from ice and frost and and streets are often slippery

Fuck off car mover my parents refuse to buy me a car “just take the bus or Uber”:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Fuck this I’m fed up I’m gonnna do something about my parents (in game!!!!!)
The car cost around 1600$

carmogger fake cel!
I could remember something you said in 2022 that you had a german car. I think you can buy a similar old car easily plus in America gas is much cheaper, many states don't have a vehicle tax which must be paid every year and mandatory inspections which aren't also free.

I could remember something you said in 2022 that you had a german car. I think you can buy a similar old car easily plus in America gas is much cheaper, many states don't have a vehicle tax which must be paid every year and mandatory inspections which aren't also free.
I’m in NYC and I had to sell it because it broke down and my parents wouldn’t buy me a new one so I’m stuck being a public transportcel stfu car mogger

Last edited:
cold winter is the best season , perfect excuse to just use a hoodie everywhere and dont need to talk/see that much people outside