Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer is the most brutal and blackpilled season!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
All the chads and stacies and normies go to vacation in rich hotels in different countries while the incels rot at home in their basement. I hate when normies upload their travel vlogs. Its so fucking sui fuel. I truely hate humanity.

More like I wageslave and rot on the weekend while normals enjoy their life interacting with each other and having friends :(

I hate when normies upload their travel vlogs

Why are you browsing sites where normies upload their travel vlogs, I don't think I've ever even seen one, why are incels browsing facebook, Instagram, etc? JFL

You know what those sites are for, what are you doing there

Where I live normies rent flats/houses together to have fun near the beach while I'm posting here.

All the chads and stacies and normies go to vacation in rich hotels in different countries while the incels rot at home in their basement. I hate when normies upload their travel vlogs. Its so fucking sui fuel. I truely hate humanity.
View attachment 130660
Summer fucking sucks.
I love Winter, its the time when i can flourish in the cold darkness.

It's winter here, the ldaring season. Lifefuel for me

Partying is all over the place

Women dressing beyond slutty, how am I suppose to go outside??