Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer is SUICIDEFUEL for sub5 men

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Women are practically dressed like this walking down the street, and if you look, you're creepy because it's not for your eyes, but for Chad's.

PiNRmdb.jpg

I just got invited out by a friend but I don't want to go out cuz I'm too ugly to be outside and I don't want to put up with women giving me IODs.

Women's revealing fashion is not about hot weather (although hot weather makes it more convenient). It is about getting validation and knowing that your best asset is your sexuality cuz you can't do fuck-all else.

Summer is lifefuel for me since I dont have school

Summer is lifefuel for me since I dont have school
School keeps you busy and distracted from the grievances of the real world man. I’d rather feel like I have a lot of stuff to do so it kills away the time.

I often give them some stares, what are they going to do? Nothing.

If you don’t go outside you won’t worry about it

Women are practically dressed like this walking down the street, and if you look, you're creepy because it's not for your eyes, but for Chad's.

PiNRmdb.jpg

I just got invited out by a friend but I don't want to go out cuz I'm too ugly to be outside and I don't want to put up with women giving me IODs.

Women's revealing fashion is not about hot weather (although hot weather makes it more convenient). It is about getting validation and knowing that your best asset is your sexuality cuz you can't do fuck-all else.
While it will be suicide fuel, I would say go. There are plenty of 30+oldcels who have made many threads about how they REGRET not even doing anything when they were young. At that age you are literally a creep or a pedophile in the eyes of society.
I often give them some stares, what are they going to do? Nothing.
I too look at what I want. I do not give a shit if the foid is comfortable or not. She doesn't like it? She can leave.

School keeps you busy and distracted from the grievances of the real world man. I’d rather feel like I have a lot of stuff to do so it kills away the time.
I have to see a lot of prime girls from my school and all of them dont want me. I prefer staying in my comfy house that is close to the woods

Joke's on you, where I live it's 61 degrees right now. High today 72.

Women around here still wearing sweatshirts.

I don't care that they are lightly dressed much. Nude or go home

Incels need to stop caring about how foids "feel" and shit. Just do not go to jail and you are good. Police will not investigate non-contact forms of harassment. Keep it smart.

yeah I have to go downtown Toronto as well which is suicidefuel because it’s fucking hot and too many people there

Thanks. I will stare at her cleavage if I want. What is she going to do that hasn't happened to me automatically because of my looks? Society already thinks I am a creep/rapist.

PiNRmdb.jpg

You should go out with your friends. It will make a good storytime thread for the forum.

Don't leave your house theory @acnescarcel @theultimate341

>Going outside

:rolleyes:

For chads eyes only

I don't feel like that, beeing outside at warm weather and sunshine is a good cope for me

I often see 13 year old sluts dressed in those mini jean shorts that barely cover ass and shirts that end before belly button. Why are they dressing like that? Aren't they too young to ask for Chad's attention?
for wammans it's never too young. most girls in the west have had triple digit lays by the time they're 10.

good thing i live in a conservative town

It can get worse. I've seen people having sex in the water, on the beach (at night)- it some hypersuicide-fuel since it reminds you how close sex is and yet how far you're from it.

I fucking hate summer, it's fucking hot where i live (40 C every fucking day) i just cannot cannot deal with this shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

summer is suifuel regardless of my looks
I hate the weather, I hate the sun
give me winter/fall already