Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Summer is gonna be brutal

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
I have anxiety about it

Stay inside your basement and don't go outside for as long as you possibly can

Winter is coming

go ER in sandbox mode in southside rp map
I could try, I have like 500 vehicle mods xDDDD can drive and drive and drive and drive and drive and drive and drive

Will be awesome. Will camp deep in the forest with nobody around.

Southern hemisphere, retard
You need anoplasty

250px Physicians Procedure Mask

I could try, I have like 500 vehicle mods xDDDD can drive and drive and drive and drive and drive and drive and drive
gm_fork is good driving map

It’s gonna be brutal I already heard normies outside today because it’s getting a little warmer

white boy summer bro

can't wait for summer to mog people at the beach and wear short clothes finally

16,17,18 year olds are experiencing their first loves, night walks around town, bonfires, first house parties. Girls in prime time will be attracted to 2-meter-tall zoomers with noodles on their heads, they will give them everything they want and these girls don't care that you don't have an Audi Q5 or a new apartment in the city center, all she needs is them. For you, those years are long over, you have never lived it and you will never live it, you will work for the man to keep your body alive and then you will die alone in a 22m² apartment on a 30 year loan.

On top of all that, I live in Lapland where it just snowed. FML I don't even get to enjoy the warmth of the sun, let alone the warmth of the embrace of a teen girl.

I like South Side because of all the interiors. Lots of cool little spaces
I believe i dmd you about gmod but no reply ever took place

Time means nothing to me.

16,17,18 year olds are experiencing their first loves, night walks around town, bonfires, first house parties. Girls in prime time will be attracted to 2-meter-tall zoomers with noodles on their heads, they will give them everything they want and these girls don't care that you don't have an Audi Q5 or a new apartment in the city center, all she needs is them. For you, those years are long over, you have never lived it and you will never live it, you will work for the man to keep your body alive and then you will die alone in a 22m² apartment on a 30 year loan.

On top of all that, I live in Lapland where it just snowed. FML I don't even get to enjoy the warmth of the sun, let alone the warmth of the embrace of a teen girl.
im 20 can i still experience teen love