Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting summer is fucked

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
i am really sensitive to heat to begin with

so i have 2 options during the summer

- rot inside in hellish heat (no air-conditioning)
- sweat constantly which will make me overstimulated really quickly
- no vitamine d (can take tabs but it doesnt hit the same

or

- go outside and see foids everywhere dressing super slutty which will result in anger, depression and ER fantasies
- see couples everywhere, which will remind me that i am an inky doomed to die alone without ever experiencing female love/touch
- see people socialize on the streets which will remind me that i am non-nt which will never ever change

i really dont know how to cope this summer:cryfeels:

Must suck to live in a city during summer, damn.

just go on a trip to the forest, and take some beer/other drugs with you. also use antiperspirant.

Buy a water spritzer and a box fan. Spritz every 10 minutes or so and keep the box fan on you. You'll feel amazing

there should be a place where losers hang out in the city, but it might just be the old guys beerhouse jfl

How much does AC cost where you live

or

- go outside and see foids everywhere dressing super slutty which will result in anger, depression and ER fantasies
- see couples everywhere, which will remind me that i am an inky doomed to die alone without ever experiencing female love/touch
- see people socialize on the streets which will remind me that i am non-nt which will never ever change

chose 1

summer has been always fucked but its getting worse since every year i see more foids wearing slutty clothes with no respect to anyone

summer will literally cuck us all. You get to watch these slutty foids hang around chad knowing they will all be railed in a few hours and there's nothing you could do about it.

or

gymaxx and get some weed

Same here, and it’s hot as fuck where I live to begin with.

Yeah i’ve heard most Euros don’t have it, brutal.

One of the few times i’m grateful to be an Americancel
Just get about 20 minutes in the morning & 20 around 1-2 in the afternoon, that’s all you need really.
or

I always fucking HATED seeing this shit over the summer, it was such a torment seeing foids showing off their legs especially in those shorts they wear or skirts.

Brutal, i’m sorry brocel.

That’s why I always say, winter is the best time of year.

Try & do what you can to socialize with what you have, and also try & go that Yugi-Oh thing you said you were doing, if that’s viable as an option ig.

I hate seeing foids outside flaunting their tits, ass, and pussy, knowing they are for Chad only.

I like thunderstorms and just now there's coming one in. :feelsaww: Another week without heat awaits us, 20-25°C.
So far I've been lucky, so to speak, and Western Germany might be one of the places in Europe where you don't need an AC.
On the other hand, I would die without one where you live.

True, i despise the summer for the same reasons.
Legit, it's like there's 5 times the number of couples around compared to any other season.