Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer is ending

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
chad fucked 50 femoids while you rot in your nasty room

Least the youngcels will vanish until next summer for the most part

End of summer is the true end of the year tbhtbh. It's no coincidence "primitve" cultures measured their lifetime in summers.

One more year you tried and missed out. Time to go back to your burrow and lick your wounds. Nature is dying around you the circle of life is coming to an end, once again reminding you of our final eternal destiny. The weather gets cold your bones start to hurt. It is nasty outside you want to lay down and sleep the final sleep.
:feelscry:

Last edited:
I sat home all summer, 2nd year of Uni is gonna blow, I'm going to go from almost complete isolation for 3 months to surrounded by new people.

İt's over for roomcels

Summer blows. Glad it's over tbh

Where have you been OP

Lol, this should be lifefuel. The season for whores and chads is finally over.

However I am upset about the weather, I like it when its sunny outside. Britain has absolutely dire weather in the Autumn and Winter.

Why? I initially thougt you meant they won't make it, because they are to weak tbh. :feelsahh:

:feelsrope:
Cause school lol cant LDAR properly while attending class daily

Should be tagged as [Lifefuel] TBQH, easier to avoid foids.

And half of them will get laid before then anyway.

Truecels are over 22.
100% agreed. Youngcels are not truecels except it they hideously ugly, very short, autistic, etc

Suicidefuel for gymcels. Can‘t get bodyhalo, due to thick clothing in autumn and winter.

Good. I hate (((summer)))

At least it isn't as weird to sit in my room all day in winter, eh? And it's easier to warm up indoors in winter than cool down indoors in summer, tbh.

End of summer is the true end of the year tbhtbh. It's no coincidence "primitve" cultures measured their lifetime in summers.

One more year you tried and missed out. Time to go back to your burrow and lick your wounds. Nature is dying around you the circle of life is coming to an end, once again reminding you of our final eternal destiny. The weather gets cold your bones start to hurt. It is nasty outside you want to lay down and sleep the final sleep.
:feelscry:

I might have seen this before and forgotten all about it, but what on earth is happening to the dude in your signature?

I might have seen this before and forgotten all about it, but what on earth is happening to the dude in your signature?
Guy tries to prevent a woman's suicide and dies.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Guy tries to prevent a woman's suicide and dies.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Ah, now I get it! Really needed that blowup to see what was happening.

(OK, end of off topic for now.)