Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel summer is coming

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i am not excited for summer because i will see alot of foids and normies hugging and kissing which makes my life even worse.
i think they doing it on purpose to make me feel jealous but i am not because i am not a sixmp who will work his whole life to please his girl what a fucking slave.

Lifefuel for southern hemispherecels

I avoid going where normies go but I do like the summer because my parents leave town a lot and I get to be alone occasionally. Sometimes I take my gym equipment into the yard and get sun workouts in. It can be peaceful.

Summer is the worst fucking season. Winter is one thousand times better.

I don't see people socializing unless I drive to the beach or downtown.

Best part of the year to go ER

Best part of the year to go ER
alot of foids can be slaughtered in video game ofc

I avoid going where normies go but I do like the summer because my parents leave town a lot and I get to be alone occasionally. Sometimes I take my gym equipment into the yard and get sun workouts in. It can be peaceful.
yeah i try not to go in crowded areas so i dont get mogged so badly

Summer is the worst fucking season. Winter is one thousand times better.
Especially when you live in a shitty tropical climate like me. I really savor the winter.