Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer is coming...time to permanently LDAR.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Fuck man.

I decided to gymcel after a break due to being ill, it was only a 1 week break.
I usually go at a time where everyone is at work and only people that work at night or NEET go. So its very empty.

Now it has changed, the weather is hotter and now stacy wants to get in shape for her insta thotting session.(keep in mind i dont care about the usual stacy gym goers, its just that these ones that come faked up on purpose and never see them again after summer, just overcrowding for no reason)

Chad isnt there, because he knows face >>> everything. (you do get the occasional chad but not in numbers like stacy)

But fuck man they were so faked up and sweating through all of that. Horrible. They were wearing atom tight yoga pants until you can see the outlines clearly from 2 miles away.

Its more crowded than ever. Because they know summer is coming and they need to thot on the beach and on instagram.

Usually I dont care. But its always in the summer that its the worst.

fuark. time to black out le room and just ldar until autumn is back around tbhtbh

Last edited:
summer is pure suifuel, chads and stacies enjoying their little lives to the fullest while we rot... and then whores displaying their SMV for chad

I only look foreward to the weather. I hate everything else summer has to offer.

I only look foreward to the weather. I hate everything else summer has to offer.
Weather is a cope. I wont be able to sleep if its too hot. Rain is the best tbh, especially if you rot indoors.

Between the hot af weather, annoying bugs everywhere and not enough night time, I don't know what's the worst

Well hey, at least it's not cold.

Summer is the worst... constant heat, insects, excess of free time, half naked stacies everywhere.... Brutal season tbh, idk how I'll cope with this summer.

Fuck man.

I decided to gymcel after a break due to being ill, it was only a 1 week break.
I usually go at a time where everyone is at work and only people that work at night or NEET go. So its very empty.

Now it has changed, the weather is hotter and now stacy wants to get in shape for her insta thotting session.(keep in mind i dont care about the usual stacy gym goers, its just that these ones that come faked up on purpose and never see them again after summer, just overcrowding for no reason)

Chad isnt there, because he knows face >>> everything. (you do get the occasional chad but not in numbers like stacy)

But fuck man they were so faked up and sweating through all of that. Horrible. They were wearing atom tight yoga pants until you can see the outlines clearly from 2 miles away.

Its more crowded than ever. Because they know summer is coming and they need to thot on the beach and on instagram.

Usually I dont care. But its always in the summer that its the worst.

fuark. time to black out le room and just ldar until autumn is back around tbhtbh
I hate the summers. It's inherently good, the warmth, the sun, the lake baths, its cheers you up for a second until it reminds you of all the good things you could have enjoyed in life if you didn't lose at birth.

I hate the hot weather so fucking much tbh.

I live on a tourist spot by a beach, so every summer I have to see degenerate foids walk around in bikini's and get drunk with Chads. I have to watch them trash up beaches and completely destroy the local scenery. I fucking hate foids so much when they come here just to party, get fucked, and do drugs. Then they leave like nothing ever happened and continue to virtue signal about the environment and how we need to think about other people in life.

I live on a tourist spot by a beach, so every summer I have to see degenerate foids walk around in bikini's and get drunk with Chads. I have to watch them trash up beaches and completely destroy the local scenery. I fucking hate foids so much when they come here just to party, get fucked, and do drugs. Then they leave like nothing ever happened and continue to virtue signal about the environment and how we need to think about other people in life.
they deserve beheadings tbh

Fucking hate when gyms are overcrowded,the equipment is taken by foids who don't even know what they're doing,all they do in thr gym is fish for attention :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:Let us autistic gymcels cope in peace

Idk,I usually have my headphones in and block out everything around me,while riding my longboard.I'm looking forward to summer because of the quiet alone time I get,since I don't have to interact with people from my class.

I hate everything about summer tbh

In summer I go in full video game mode.

I love summer but I never go to the gym. LDARing is better in the warm in shorts and tshirt.

Summer makes me rage. Hate it.

I put aluminium foil on my bedroom windows. My blinds don't keep out the sunlight in the summer so it was streaming in and waking me up far too early, but the foil has done the trick. Would recommend it if you haven't already done so.

I put aluminium foil on my bedroom windows. My blinds don't keep out the sunlight in the summer so it was streaming in and waking me up far too early, but the foil has done the trick. Would recommend it if you haven't already done so.
Sounds interesting, will see how it works.

We're coming in the fall. It does not matter either, it has already reached 0 here in the winter, but snow here last took place in (Minas Gerais state) 1842. Basically we have more hot days in my region of Brazil than cold.

We're coming in the fall. It does not matter either, it has already reached 0 here in the winter, but snow here last took place in 1842. Basically we have more hot days in my region of Brazil than cold.
I wish we had permanent winter.

Summer??? In Brasil the summer ended like 2 days ago xD