Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer Is Almost Over

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
6 months of cold & misery are coming I guess... I wish I lived in a warmer country. I get frostbite during the Winter & colds & always have to watch my step in case I slip on ice when I go outside.

Great, fuck summer.

At least you can stay comfy inside:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

At least you can stay comfy inside:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
Relaxed Chill GIF

I fucking hate cold, snow, dark at 3 pm, heavy jackets. I really hate winter and autumn. But there is one lifefuel, i wont have to endure mental torture by seeing beautiful sluts with long legs anymore

I'm glad that at least september and october are usually warm where i live, i wish i lived in Mediterranean region

I fucking hate cold, snow, dark at 3 pm, heavy jackets. I really hate winter and autumn. But there is one lifefuel, i wont have to endure mental torture by seeing beautiful sluts with long legs anymore

It fucking sucks. The warm summer days at our cabin are almost up. No more enjoying driving around the riding mowers and smelling that fresh cut grass, no more nice crisp breeze, no more going outside without a jacket. Hate when summer ends

It fucking sucks. The warm summer days at our cabin are almost up. No more enjoying driving around the riding mowers and smelling that fresh cut grass, no more nice crisp breeze, no more going outside without a jacket. Hate when summer ends
Finally a fellow Summer enjoyer:hax: There's not that many of us on here.

Finally a fellow Summer enjoyer:hax: There's not that many of us on here.
Yep. I figure just because I’m an incel, that doesn’t mean I’m gonna stupidly miss out on outdoor time. I spent last weekend at the cabin and actually had an engine on a riding mower apart for repairs. Felt good to put it back together and get it running again

Yep. I figure just because I’m an incel, that doesn’t mean I’m gonna stupidly miss out on outdoor time. I spent last weekend at the cabin and actually had an engine on a riding mower apart for repairs. Felt good to put it back together and get it running again
I always go for long walks during the summer & have my dinner outdoors :hax:

I always go for long walks during the summer & have my dinner outdoors :hax:
Based. I like going for long walks on the trails at the local state park too. Our cabin is my favorite place though. Nobody but us can go there.

Based. I like going for long walks on the trails at the local state park too. Our cabin is my favorite place though. Nobody but us can go there.
Cool that you live in a rural area by the sounds of it.

Cool that you live in a rural area by the sounds of it.
I don’t. I live in a suburban town, but our cabin is in a rural area. We only go there on weekends.

6 months of cold & misery are coming I guess... I wish I lived in a warmer country. I get frostbite during the Winter & colds & always have to watch my step in case I slip on ice when I go outside.
OvER? Where are you living? In the Arctic?
Nothing is ovER yet for me. Summer will continue. At least the nights are a little bit cooler now.

I prefer the winter tbh

I've always hated the heat, how it makes me sweat, the bugs, etc.

When it's cold, I also get to wear hoodies/jackets & layer up

My winter: go to sleep about 4am because I hate mornings, dark when I finally drag myself out of bed in a freezing house. Living the fuckin' dream.

It could be grim. This English summer has actually been quite nice: warm but not hot.

Fuck summer the heat is brootal in the south its like 100 degrees on average the number 1 reason i rarely go outside besides mosquitoes and my face rather live in snow i would actually go doomer walking at night whilist i play russian music