Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer is almost over and i just ldaring the whole time

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
just been ldaring the whole time being incel is the best thing in life how has summer been for you guys its just been humid the whole time

I just played terraria the whole summer lol.

haven't left my residence since june 23rd

time flies

Winter is almost over where I am

summer is suicidefuel too many stacies half naked that i will never get to have sex with
I don't go out for summer tbh I just like the heat. My favorite way to LDAR

I don't go out for summer tbh I just like the heat. My favorite way to LDAR
i take walk in the parks alone on rainy days only too many people outside when the suns out i dont like it

Absolute shit summer.

Coping with WoW, jogging, eating fruits and chips, crypto investing, and browsing youtube.

Rather be going out on dates with a foid and fucking on the weekends like normies, chads, and stacies do.

Absolute shit summer.

Coping with WoW, jogging, eating fruits and chips, crypto investing, and browsing youtube.

Rather be going out on dates with a foid and fucking on the weekends like normies, chads, and stacies do.
wow tbc? or retail wow has went to shit tbh

wow tbc? or retail wow has went to shit tbh
Both. But retail more lately since patch 9.1

Lots of stuff to do and slowly trying to reach the mid 240s in item level.

Great mindless grinding cope to kill time and listen to lectures, documentaries, or youtube videos in the background.

Both. But retail more lately since patch 9.1

Lots of stuff to do and slowly trying to reach the mid 240s in item level.

Great mindless grinding cope to kill time and listen to lectures, documentaries, or youtube videos in the background.
i cant cope with wow anymore or any mmos tbh i need a more engaging game to play these days

I just blame it on Covid like everyone else did. Fuck it. You successfully "quarantined" brotha.:dab:

just been ldaring the whole time being incel is the best thing in life how has summer been for you guys its just been humid the whole time
Same, I've only gone outside to the corner store to buy snacks and then continue my lifelong LDAR quest.