Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Summer Graduates in Denmark

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
It´s the time again for summer graduates in Denmark and I hate it so much, slutty promiscues girls and obnoxious boisterous people everywhere out "celebrating"

Here are some pictures of how they dress, girls mostly wear white clothes that matches the white graduate hats and they look so slutty and I hate it.
They drive around in trucks (as is tradition in DK) blasting loud music, blowing horns or megaphones, screaming including "WOOO!" which pisses me of so much!
13667554 studenter fra sct knuds gymnasium i odense

19045608 07debstudenter 140800jpg

Here is a video from last year just to give you a glimpse of this degeneracy.

Last year one of these trucks hold still waiting to turn as I was walking by and it was filled with 20+ young people blasting music sceaming "WOOOO!" and I just looked up in anger at them essentially the look as in my avatar without the hoodie, I wanted them to know that I hated them!

If any "guests" are viewing this and don´t understand my rage, well first of all I can´t get sex so seeing the girls provoking me with their promiscuity makes me angry enough as it is and I have never went clubbing or partied like other young people because of my social anxiety and mental problems so essentially they are mocking me laughing and screaming, blasting their horns literally mocking the fact I will never experience the fun they have.

It´s unfair that some people can experience such hedonistic pleasure while others like me are confined to be inside a small apartment all summer EVERY summer just because I wasn´t lost the lottery of life when I was born.

I have never went clubbing or partied like other young people because of my social anxiety and mental problems so essentially they are mocking me laughing and screaming, blasting their horns literally mocking the fact I will never experience the fun they have.

It´s unfair that some people can experience such hedonistic pleasure while others like me are confined to be inside a small apartment all summer EVERY summer just because I wasn´t lost the lottery of life when I was born.
Seeing happy people is painful when you're unhappy yourself, I can relate tbh.

god damn i hate stuff like that

This stuff just bothers and annoys me more than anything else. Like JFK the west built all this I infrastructure and shit just for this to happen.

I fucking despise foids ded srs.

Imagine letting your daughter get an "education".

well i live in denmark and is paticipating in these drivings as well. even more suelfuel to see it in first person

well i live in denmark and is paticipating in these drivings as well. even more suelfuel to see it in first person
Are you danish too? I thought I was the only one on this forum.

Btw I am not sure what you are saying in that sentence can you explain?

18 and already disgusting decrepit rotten looking roasties

im a chinese immigrant living in denmark. and sorry im drunk rn because im despressed ahahahah. i finished highschool last week and will be driving around in this weekend. i study at HTX so its kinda natural that im incel. im saying that its more depressing to see foids behaving like that when i see it in firstperson. ohhh well. i might've switch to danish lol

Many of those foids are fat.

Doesn't look very diverse.

Are you danish too? I thought I was the only one on this forum.

Btw I am not sure what you are saying in that sentence can you explain?

Jamen jeg er meget meget deprimeret. Jeg klarer mig som en af de bedste skolen og kommer fra en rig familie, men alligevel, kan jeg ikke få en foid. Det er hellere ikke fordi at jeg ligner en incel. I hjemlandet ville jeg helt klart være istand til at finde en toptier foid udelukkende pga. min akademiske evne. Alt jeg kan sige er, at den vestlige civilisation er degenereret.

im a chinese immigrant living in denmark. and sorry im drunk rn because im despressed ahahahah. i finished highschool last week and will be driving around in this weekend. i study at HTX so its kinda natural that im incel. im saying that its more depressing to see foids behaving like that when i see it in firstperson. ohhh well. i might've switch to danish lol
Go back to China. The west is rotting and will be a shithole within a few decades, whereas China has a bright future ahead of it. Well you'll be living in a high tech police state but that's better than a Chad/Tyrone takes all shithole tbh.

Go back to China. The west is rotting and will be a shithole within a few decades, whereas China has a bright future ahead of it. Well you'll be living in a high tech police state but that's better than a Chad/Tyrone takes all shithole tbh.

im considering it. its why i dont apply for danish citizenship. i want to move back after university. i have a bright future ahead of me, and no need to waste it in a western degenerate society.

its not something my parents thought of when they moved here. i want to escape this shithole as soon as possible

Jamen jeg er meget meget deprimeret. Jeg klarer mig som en af de bedste skolen og kommer fra en rig familie, men alligevel, kan jeg ikke få en foid. Det er hellere ikke fordi at jeg ligner en incel. I hjemlandet ville jeg helt klart være istand til at finde en toptier foid udelukkende pga. min akademiske evne. Alt jeg kan sige er, at den vestlige civilisation er degenereret.
Well it´s nice to have another Dane since I have been the only one on here for a long time, but are you born and raised here or just an exchange student? It seems to type fluent Danish so I would assume you are born here.

Btw: I just write in english so the others can understand too.

im considering it. its why i dont apply for danish citizenship. i want to move back after university. i have a bright future ahead of me, and no need to waste it in a western degenerate society.

its not something my parents thought of when they moved here. i want to escape this shithole as soon as possible
Good choice

Many of those foids are fat.
you see the one in the right pic with leg brace that is built like a man! she will probably have giant slayer son.

I was already expecting to see chads and stacies before opening the thread tbh

Pretty sure the supreme gentleman said the exact same words in his manifesto.

OP thERe is only one thing for you to do.

Video is suiful as fuck ngl. Fucking faggot sluts need to be shot.

Doesn't look very diverse.

In the picture on the right in the second row you can see some Muslims in the background.

Dumbass left-wing feminists keep importing more and more Muslim immigrants who will eventually turn on them. Can't wait for that to happen tbh. I'll bring the popcorn.

I would love to come across them in GTA5 and empty my AK mag.

Degenerate, disgusting piece of fucks.

would be a good time to go ER (elliot roberts)

What's average height in Denmark?

This is the type of stuff that makes me want to go ER in Minecraft:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

18 and already disgusting decrepit rotten looking roasties

Yeah, that’s why I laugh when Reddit dorks talk about finding their groove in college, this is what they get.