Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Summer camp in France was a real eye opener of the blackpill when I was 15

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was 15 my parents send me to an international summer camp in France to learn French (duh) and do sports activities like football, kayaking and all that sheit. It was kinda a snobby camp with all the kids being upper class but in general they were nice, never looked down on me.

But it was suifuel seing a 16yo Brazilian Stacy foid drooling over one of the Chadlite camp counselors, she was always bringing it up how she wanted to ask him out and wouldn't shut up about it, so annoying. Also she was faking with perfect pronunciation that retarded Californian accent from movies, made me want to throw a brick at her head (in Minecraft of course). In the end nothing happened, probably because counselor wasn't stupid and knew he could lose his job kek.

Or in the last day when the only guy that made out with a foid (13yo Spanish foid that looked at least 15) was a Swiss Chad that won pole vault and javelin tournaments in his home country so he was ripped af. Me and all the other losers were just sitting there miserably.

When I was 15 my parents send me to an international summer camp in France to learn French (duh) and do sports activities like football, kayaking and all that sheit. It was kinda a snobby camp with all the kids being upper class but in general they were nice, never looked down on me.

But it was suifuel seing a 16yo Brazilian Stacy foid drooling over one of the Chadlite camp counselors, she was always bringing it up how she wanted to ask him out and wouldn't shut up about it, so annoying. Also she was faking with perfect pronunciation that retarded Californian accent from movies, made me want to throw a brick at her head (in Minecraft of course). In the end nothing happened, probably because counselor wasn't stupid and knew he could lose his job kek.

Or in the last day when the only guy that made out with a foid (13yo Spanish foid that looked at least 15) was a Swiss Chad that won pole vault and javelin tournaments in his home country so he was ripped af. Me and all the other losers were just sitting there miserably.
Brutal man. I witnessed things like this in my teenage years way too often.....

I witnessed similar terrible things in my youth. These leave mental scars that never really go away

that must have been suifuel

Go conquistador on that Brazilian foid.

blackpilled again

I bet you touched youer ouioui when thinking of her

Stupid post. It's essentially "i was jealous of a couple" and nothing else.

Just decapitate chads (in mortal kombat) theoru

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back