Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

summary of each year of incels.is users

C

COFFEEDRINKINGCOON

Paragone
★★★★★
2017cels- OGs, withered by life
2018cels- pretentious intellectuals
2019cels- pretentious intellectuals
2020cels- young edgelords
2021cels- young zoomoid postmaxxers
2022cels- idk tbh
2023cels- infiltrators/alts/ and fakecel zoomer retards

2022cels forever searching for their identity

2022 - the generation everyone thought would fuck this forum
2023- the generation which actually did

Can the ethnic 'blob' theory be applied to every .is user joining after 2021? :ping:

Do I count as a 2022cel or 2023cel?

It wouldn't have to be this way if mods would just do their job and weed out trash users.

So i´m a pretentious intellectual...
OvER..

kubo-tite-image.jpg

I’m a 2020cel

Do I count as a 2022cel or 2023cel?
youre neither

depends on your perspective if its good or bad. for now youre probably considered a 2023cel due to joining so late, but thats not forever

youre neither

depends on your perspective if its good or bad. for now youre probably considered a 2023cel due to joining so late, but thats not forever
Am I at least a good 2023cel:owo:?

2017cels- OGs, withered by life
2018cels- pretentious intellectuals
2019cels- pretentious intellectuals
2020cels- young edgelords
2021cels- young zoomoid postmaxxers
2022cels- idk tbh
2023cels- infiltrators/alts/ and fakecel zoomer retards
Ic

how can you even get out of bed and function somewhat normal. i asked you a question and you insulted me on the spot
>Indirectly call someone a retard
>Why you insult me???? : (

biggest roast was still you calling yourself a faggot
48839.jpg
First off, son, I'm way too smart to go to prison for punching Nazis. I punch, knock ‘em out and then walk away, leaving them for the cops and they end up arrested, not me.

Now, if I did end up in prison somehow, my philosophy would still hold true. Go up to an Aryan Brotherhood member, punch ‘em in the face. After a while, word would get around about my Nazi punching skills and i would be what they call in prison a “shot caller.” Nothing happens in the yard without my say so.

Son, you have to believe in your own skill set and understand it will take you far. I've spent years honing my Nazi punching skills and I'm unstoppable.

I hope you've learned a little something today.

First off, son, I'm way too smart to go to prison for punching Nazis. I punch, knock ‘em out and then walk away, leaving them for the cops and they end up arrested, not me.

Now, if I did end up in prison somehow, my philosophy would still hold true. Go up to an Aryan Brotherhood member, punch ‘em in the face. After a while, word would get around about my Nazi punching skills and i would be what they call in prison a “shot caller.” Nothing happens in the yard without my say so.

Son, you have to believe in your own skill set and understand it will take you far. I've spent years honing my Nazi punching skills and I'm unstoppable.

I hope you've learned a little something today.
not a single word looks like youre mad again test yourself for borderline/schizo
iu

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back