Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suing the government

• Thread starter AmIjustDreaming
  • Start date
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
The federal lady took my case, so I'm suing the United States government to get a new disability trial, if I win, I get my new trial which my lawyer said "consider it won" if I beat the government. The lady has never lost. I'm trying to remain positive. I just want my goddamn neetbux.

Last edited:
I want to sue them for failing to uphold my constitutional and human rights from mentally ill people, in the utmost honesty. The United States of America has behaved in an abominable way toward me, in violation of the constitution, law, and my human rights, and I fully expect for the damages inflicted onto me by this wicked government to be addressed at the expense of the taxpayer.

At this point it is simply required for justice. The citizens of this country allowed for mentally ill people to take control of it and to substantially degrade my quality of life in a way that was unconstitutional, illegal, and a violation of my human rights, and so they can foot the bill of compensating me for the crime they allowed manifest against me.

is this real? :feelstrash:

The federal lady took my case, so I'm suing the United States government to get a new disability trial, if I win, I get my new trial which my lawyer said "consider it won" if I beat the government. The lady has never lost. I'm trying to remain positive. I just want my goddamn neetbux.
Just rope. It's cheap and effective. You won't live in a future WW3 where we all suiffer from chad to incel. Foids will actually get raped but will like it as usual

I hope you get it

Good luck fellow suecel.

Soon it will be time to rise up for me as well.

Sue or sui ded srs.