Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Suifuel too] My bloodline won’t be dying with me.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Because I have a chad lite brother who slayed all the girls in HS, and even some in other schools. JFL. At least my father can rest assured knowing our name and blood will continue. Then again, after my surgeries maybe I will ascend, who knows. Even if I don’t, my brother will push us forward. Suifuel too tbh. Why didn’t I get lucky?

I can't imagine the pain it means having a slayer bro.
I have a sister and it's already bad.

It’s horrible brocel. He was the most popular guy in middle and high school. Everyone knew his incel loser younger brother, which only made things worse.

It’s horrible brocel. He was the most popular guy in middle and high school. Everyone knew his incel loser younger brother, which only made things worse.
Sounds like the typical netflix show plotline tbh.
Completely different worlds.

I hope mine wont die with me either. If push comes to shove, I'll just have to go ape on a foid and do it myself.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

I have subhuman sister who has a kid :cryfeels:

My family name will die with me.
But I have a stacy sister :reeeeee:

does your brother kreempee?

R u sure it's not possible to looksmaxx? I mean u have very similar genes (I am not an expert) so u should look a bit similar no?

Because I have a chad lite brother who slayed all the girls in HS, and even some in other schools. JFL. At least my father can rest assured knowing our name and blood will continue. Then again, after my surgeries maybe I will ascend, who knows. Even if I don’t, my brother will push us forward. Suifuel too tbh. Why didn’t I get lucky?
Same with me. Having a chad little brother is pain.

Join the second sons in Essos. Sounds like a good fit for you.

Wait, wrong universe.

My brother,ascended with some foid who is really not worth it ngl she is 40 and he is 33 . He had only one daughter who looks like her narcissistic mother . So yeah it's over for my blood line if I didn't ascend .

Out of my family bloodline there's my Dad's sisters two Stacey granddaughters (both 20s and not got kids yet) and my Nan's sisters daughter who has two Becky daughters (both 20s, no kids yet). The nihilist in me hopes none of them have kids.

Either way the family name disappears (from that family circle) as no male heir. All my Nan and Granddad's sons were incel (apart from my Dad who gave birth to an Incel).

My Dad is now remarried and his wife's two Chad sons have already got kids. That's brutal, I haven't got biological brothers but i'm badly mogged by my step brothers.

Last edited:
R u sure it's not possible to looksmaxx? I mean u have very similar genes (I am not an expert) so u should look a bit similar no?
Yes, that’s why I mentioned my surgeries. I’m currently gymmaxxing, but in a few months I will be getting 2 surgeries, rynoplasty, and neck fat reduction surgery. It may be possible for me to ascend afterwards. Wish me luck brocels, can I escape this hell known as a low value mans life?

Absolutely brutal. I don’t think the bloodline will die , My brother is married and they’re planning to have kids

Because I have a chad lite brother who slayed all the girls in HS,
that would suck donkey balls. Having a slayer brother. RIP

Fucking brutal ngl