Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel suifuel talking to halfsister

punpunlaughed

punpunlaughed

Greycel
was talking to halfsister about some nerdy stuff the she casually brought up that she made friends w a pink haired girl in her school that looked like a goth princess bubblegum and showed me her pics on normiegram and twitter a bit

the foid was becky or stacylite tier, but most important her aesthetic and posting was revolved around like muh mental issues, miss muh ex, hellokittycore and tattoed. She looked promiscuous af

im close enough to my her that she could get us to talk but there's no point as 5'6'' ugly incel really, just pointless

Its hard to controle my physical urge to fuck stupid foids when im so close to them yet so far

Kids.is, stop posting school tales. Go to soyddit and spam r/teenagers with that shite

If you talk to her she will unfriend your half sister and your half sister will start hating you.

ic, GrAY.
I like goth princesses too. I wish they would date me.

it's over

was talking to halfsister about some nerdy stuff the she casually brought up that she made friends w a pink haired girl in her school that looked like a goth princess bubblegum and showed me her pics on normiegram and twitter a bit

the foid was becky or stacylite tier, but most important her aesthetic and posting was revolved around like muh mental issues, miss muh ex, hellokittycore and tattoed. She looked promiscuous af

im close enough to my her that she could get us to talk but there's no point as 5'6'' ugly incel really, just pointless

Its hard to controle my physical urge to fuck stupid foids when im so close to them yet so far
She would never want to fuck a pathetic fucking virgin manlet incel like you and she wants to be used and abused by 6'3 tatted manipulative blue eyed serial killer Chad ahahahahahahaha

She would never want to fuck a pathetic fucking virginn manlet incel like you and she wants to be used and abused by 6'3 tatted manipulative blue eyed serial killer Chad ahahahahahahaha
Damn

Kids.is, stop posting school tales. Go to soyddit and spam r/teenagers with that shite
Yes or else I'm neutering you op. Your choice. Post here, losing your nuts. You don't? You keep your shitty t levels. Pick it or I'm deciding.

Great post. stupid urge.

She would never want to fuck a pathetic fucking virgin manlet incel like you and she wants to be used and abused by 6'3 tatted manipulative blue eyed serial killer Chad ahahahahahahaha
but muh personality .

Dark triad maxx & you might see some results