Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [suifuel] Playing vns is kinda depressing ngl

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
Tomoyo

Meanwhile me on the other side of the screen:

Blink

Me after playing a VN:

1 V8z5FDD KINMoJo 8E9X2w

Last edited:
Katawa Shoujo was giga-suifuel

Katawa Shoujo was giga-suifuel
Lol, I played that.
Yes, yes it was giga-suifuel.
I was in complete sadness and emptiness after playing it, ngl.

Last edited:
What is this shit?

Depends on the game for me. The best games don't show the MC's face, or doesn't even show him at all, so it feels like the foids are talking to you. Others make me feel like a cuck though, like this game. Cucked me brutally

What is this shit?
Is a visual novel Mr. Boomercel
Depends on the game for me. The best games don't show the MC's face, or doesn't even show him at all, so it feels like the foids are talking to you. Others make me feel like a cuck though, like this game. Cucked me brutally
View attachment 251270
But even in that case, they draw him with very little detail so that you can "put yourself in his place"

Is a visual novel Mr. Boomercel

But even in that case, they draw him with very little detail so that you can "put yourself in his place"
True, but that game drew him with very much detail so I could "put myself in the place of a cuck watching Chad fuck a foid"

True, but that game drew him with very much detail so I could "put myself in the place of a cuck watching Chad fuck a foid"
I fucking hate it too.

That's rough man, I like it when they draw him with long hair so you can't see his face
Gsen

EWoc4iMWAAE0B5S
EWoc5l6WoAA27gH

i put it in auto and then my hand on my penis

I’ve never played. Seems very suifuel , so might play one day to torture myself

she touches your face
Char lilly
Hmm... your canthal tilt seems to be negative and your general facial symmetry seems to be off. Your cheekbones are too low and unpronounced, not to even mention the fact that your midface is not compact enough. Also, in general, I feel bad forward growth and a recession of the maxilla and chin...so...

...I'm sorry, but please never ever take me out on a date again you absolute fucking creep thank you! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Clannad too wtf is this shit. go get euphoria or some shit

Imagine getting to go out with a blind chick, but she touches your faces and realizes you aren't chad and leaves you.

she doesn't even need to touch you since her friends will tell her you're ugly

View attachment 251357 Hmm... your canthal tilt seems to be negative and your general facial symmetry seems to be off. Your cheekbones are too low and unpronounced, not to even mention the fact that your midface is not compact enough. I generally feel bad forward growth and a recession of the maxilla and chin.

I'm sorry, but please never ever take me out on a date again you creep, thank you.
jfl bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"It seems like you might be a mouth breather, please refrain from touching me ever again"
Clannad too wtf is this shit. go get euphoria or some shit
Clannad is cool, I played euphoria too, is also pretty cool.

she didn't cook for me

why would you play that shit JFL sounds like giga sui fuel

I watched ppl play VNs for hours at age 13. Kinda sad

Housewives don't exist anymore in this day and age.

I dont play it

VN's are cool, very amusing but can let you kinda sad for nothing have a romance irl. Sometimes is just "why something like that didn't happened when i was in school?" a depressing thought.

god dammit i wanna rape myself
I'm gonna act like I didn't see that
Lilly

VN's are cool, very amusing but can let you kinda sad for nothing have a romance irl. Sometimes is just "why something like that didn't happened when i was in school?" a depressing thought.
Yeah bro, many thing would be so much different by now.