Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (Suifuel) My landlady threatens to expel one of the foids who live here in the guesthouse

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
The 18 year old foid, the one that I mentioned on one of my threads, keeps bringing her fuck buddies to this house every single weekend. Last week, she brought a new dude on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Today, the landlady came here and called a meeting. She bluntly told the foid to stop doing that because this isn't a whore house lol.

Meanwhile, I have never brought anyone home.. no girlfriends, nothing. I'm a complete loser. A virgin who has never had any contact with females. I can't get a teen girl like her either because I'm too ugly. I don't know how to interpret this. I don't know if it's suifuel, lifefuel or what. Thankfully, I'm not going to stay here this weekend.

I feel so bad. It's like everyone can find someone except me.

Based landlord

Another foid who lives here looks at me with disgust every time she sees me. Jesus Christ, I can't get a break.

invite her to your home

Last edited:
Find a way to get all the other foids booted out. But badass landlady is all I can say. "This isn't a whorehouse" LMFAO! She knows what the fuck is up!

Suifuel for her, lifefuel for you. However, I don't like how certain landlords won't let you bring girls home. What's the point of paying rent if you can't even fuck? Especially in the secluded guesthouse. I could understand if the landlord lived in the home and the girl was bringing guys in the room next to hers.

She bluntly told the foid to stop doing that because this isn't a whore house lol.
Women are pretty much the only people who can tell those kind of things to other women nowadays and get away with it.