Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Suifuel Indian Boys get in here plz

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
"Are you inclined to swipe right on a white guy more than an Indian?" I asked 28-year-old Sonali, a friend whose being on Tinder had initially made me consider that the whole thing might not just be for douche-tubes.

""I would lean towards the white guys," she said, "the good-looking Indian ones tended to be very 'Delhi': wanky and over-privileged if they were well travelled, and boring if they weren't. The white ones were usually more fun with fewer hang-ups and better manners. Though there were stereotypes too, like the Americans who wouldn't stop talking..."

"Posing with a car. Vanity shots... A man with jewellery is a major no-no," she listed. "I make an effort to swipe Indian boys but tend to swipe more white. There's more mystery, I think. It's very easy to culturally dissect an Indian boy."

And she's been busy, about 100 matches going at any given time, but if by three figures she doesn't see anyone she's "keen on chatting with, I delete my account, go off Tinder for a week or so and then reactivate it." She's done this six times since January, and has been on only 10 dates -- one Indian, nine whites. "One led to sex and one was just heavy petting," she wrote. "Both were white."

I asked Meera, 28, 24 kilometers away, active 6 minutes ago, "if there really is this stereotype that white men will treat you better, that they won't be as judgmental?"

"That is a belief," she replied. "Indians criticize the West for their casual dates, their attitude towards relationships, divorces, etc. But at least Westerners are open about the things they do. India is the fucking hypocrisy capital of the world."

"How so?"

"Indian men on Tinder think that if a woman is on there, she is looking for casual sex and gets termed 'that' kind of woman. They want to meet, and when you do, they want to sleep with you then and there."

"Like they try to jump over the table at you?" I joked.

"Ok," I typed. "How many of those Tinder matches turned into real dates?"

"Four."

"And how many of them led to sex?"

"Just one. The white guy."

Couldn't even read the whole thing. What a bunch of white worshipping whores. Ancient curries were upto something when they decided to burn these sluts alive with their dead husbands.

based @IncelCream

Couldn't even read the whole thing. What a bunch of white worshipping whores. Ancient curries were upto something when they decided to burn these sluts alive with their dead husbands.
5EF8E5C6 E17F 4CD5 B42E 3B3F6C49288D

Tl;dr, a white-worshipping Indian whore is offended that Indian men think them being on Tinder means they want sex, only for her to have sex with the only white guy out of all four people she has met up with through the app. :feelsclown:

"like oh my god westerners are so honest and open and indians are such hypocrites they think im on tinder for sex and so they try to sex me so i go and fuck a white guy"
what the fuck is this

"like oh my god westerners are so honest and open and indians are such hypocrites they think im on tinder for sex and so they try to sex me so i go and fuck a white guy"
what the fuck is this
That's brown women for ya. Biggest self-hating race of women. :feelsjuice:

Betraying your race or fucking above looksmatch should be death sentence for women.

Like it's been said a million times, whites are all volcels. Most are actually faggots in deep denial & hate women as that result, not as a result of no pussy. Every race of women prefers white men.

Curry = death sentence

Like it's been said a million times, whites are all volcels. Most are actually faggots in deep denial & hate women as that result, not as a result of no pussy. Every race of women prefers white men.
I'm not

why be a curry when u could be a furry