Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel for Ricecels Pt. 2

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

I see these profiles whenever I travel around on these dating apps all the time.

And people think Rice don't have it that bad, or whites have it just as bad.

No bitch. When there are foids (and MANY Rice foids, mind you) like this who won't even consider looking at the direction of a Rice man no matter what he does, how he improves,, you know it's bad. Fuck Hollywood for making Rice men the pussy race.

Utterly brutal. What are ricecels even living for?

Her hapa children will be on this forum in 25 years

Utterly brutal. What are ricecels even living for?
As a ricecel there are not much to live for, except I would know that the life I am living right now, is very likely my only shot.

As a ricecel there are not much to live for, except I would know that the life I am living right now, is very likely my only shot.

Which fucking sucks if you don't believe in religion. It's like this is your existence and sole purpose of living, and it's the most pathetic thing you will ever experience. It truly is the worst.

And when we all die everything is black. Everything goes blank. to nothing. fucking sucks.

Which fucking sucks if you don't believe in religion. It's like this is your existence and sole purpose of living, and it's the most pathetic thing you will ever experience. It truly is the worst.

And when we all die everything is black. Everything goes blank. to nothing. fucking sucks.
Even more brutal for religioncels that you will go to hell simply for God is disgusted at your appearance and he sends you to hell for that.

Even more brutal for religioncels that you will go to hell simply for God is disgusted at your appearance and he sends you to hell for that.

God isn't merciful enough to make you Chad? Damn that's rough.

Her looksmatch committed suicide back in the Ming dynasty

God isn't merciful enough to make you Chad? Damn that's rough.
Mother Nature is a foid and guess what? All foids HATE sub 8 males and want them DEAD.

Jokes on them at the end of the day. People catch on to that after a while. You see them abandoning the opposite gender of their race enmasse and people notice it. It looks bad for the whole race but it looks more bad for them. They themselves perpetuate the stereotype that they are easy hypersexual/self hating sluts.

Trust me, people here in SF DO TALK about WMAF but not out load in public. WM usually a loser while noodlewhore usually a mediocre looking foid with serious self-esteem issues.

breed hapas whore

”Yes, i model stop asking” I’m 100% sure nobody has fucking asked that you stupid noodlewhore.

Jokes on them at the end of the day. People catch on to that after a while. You see them abandoning the opposite gender of their race enmasse and people notice it. It looks bad for the whole race but it looks more bad for them. They themselves perpetuate the stereotype that they are easy hypersexual/self hating sluts.

Trust me, people here in SF DO TALK about WMAF but not out load in public. WM usually a loser while noodlewhore usually a mediocre looking foid with serious self-esteem issues.

That gives me a lot of hope for the upcoming generation of Rice boys and men. As long as the general public, and the decently minded, normal-to-high IQ people catch on to that type of shit, that gives me hope that the suffering of Rice men will end with my generation, and it won't be an ongoing thing.
”Yes, i model stop asking” I’m 100% sure nobody has fucking asked that you stupid noodlewhore.

Lol dumb whore flexing (I think that's what the young people say these days?).

Yes, I model, you stop ask.
I want dick, you give?
No ugly, I pretty need pretty man!

>height 5'3
15 years time when her 5'6 hapa manlet son starts posting here we'd link this thread back to him.

99% of females who have snapchat and instagram are WHORES.

>height 5'3
15 years time when her 5'6 hapa manlet son starts posting here we'd link this thread back to him.

We will have to pin this thread then lol

99% of females who have snapchat and instagram are WHORES.

I think you're giving foids too much credit. I'm pretty sure it's 99.9% are complete whores.

There's 1 billion IG users in the world that use the platform every month. 51% are female. 510,000,000. 0.1% of that number is 510,000, which is a reasonable number of foids who use IG to NOT whore out.

360,000,000 monthly users on Snapchat. Because of the nature of Snapchat (screenshot/screen recording notifications, posts deleting after 24 hours, unsending posts, etc.) MANY more foids whore out on snapchat. Also more numbers to note: 69% of snapchat users are US teens. 61% of all snapchat users are foids. 90% of snapchat user are between the ages of 13-24.

Take those numbers for what you will.

Source: https://www.omnicoreagency.com/snapchat-statistics/

A lot of confusing numbers but I clicked on all links to find the most recent ones.

IG stats I just typed on google.