Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel suifuel for ricecels, JBW is true.

if the cameraman was black she would've not given him shit, mang :cryfeels::incel:

fucking so over if you're not white trying to get a noodle

Yeah being white definitely gives you an edge in the dating market in general it fucking hurts. My face isn’t great, when I spend effort bettering my looks with haircuts, skincare etc I can maybe bring myself up to an average look which would still get inevitably brought down to a 3/10 for white standards, which is what people in Canada go by, even the ethnic foids. I love my parents but at the same time I wish I was born a conventionally attractive white so fucking bad. Every aspect of life would ten times fucking easier

if the cameraman was black she would've not given him shit, mang :cryfeels::incel:

fucking so over if you're not white trying to get a noodle
And yeah for noodles you gotta be white or a light skinned East Asian. Every noodle foid I come across here I feel like they’re holding back the urge to call me slurs JFL

This monkey face again, kek

Repost, but a brutal one

ricels are always on suiwatch

Ive been aware of JBW theory since elementary school like maybe most other ethnics who somehow were raised in an affluent suburban all white area/school we found out early what white priviledge / what being an outcast subhuman felt like... I remember telling my mom at a young age call it 10 saying i wish i was white i wish i had a normal name JFL how somber the truth was- and still is :feelsbadman:

it is over as soon as birth for any ricecell. U need to either be white or look like kpop idol

She's a fucking retard. The most she would ever get from some tourist (white guy or not) is being used like a toilet. For that opportunity - for 10-15 minutes of fucking - she is willing to jeopardize a lifetime relationship with a Vietnamese man.

And keep in mind, she's got less than a decade left of being attractive anyway. Soon even Vietnamese men aren't going to be willing to marry. Soon not even tourists will flirt with her. She could invest her fleeting attractiveness (such as it is) in a lifelong commitment, which is clearly the better deal, but no - she's retarded.