Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suifuel for Moroccancels

This has been happening for years now. Having lived in Paris for over a year I've seen many couples like this. The dude always has to "convert" to islam to marry her...while she just wants that BBC

This has been happening for years now. Having lived in Paris for over a year I've seen many couples like this. The dude always has to "convert" to islam to marry her...while she just wants that BBC
Lol converting for pussy these are not Muslims and should beheaded by isis moroccancels

Really? I thought it was uncommon to see Arab foids with Blacks, wouldn't the parents of the foid get super angry during the marriage agreement?

Arab Muslim cucks care more about religion than race so anyone can get an Arab pussy as long as he’s Muslim JFL

Really? I thought it was uncommon to see Arab foids with Blacks, wouldn't the parents of the foid get super angry during the marriage agreement?
Don't know..niggers have been mediamaxxed and sportsmaxxed in France for years now because all french footballers are black and rich African colonial heritage

It depends on how wealthy the dude is probably. Curries parents are less accepting of niggers than Arabs overall because of their ultra whiteworshipping

Yeah but I've seen Arabs shit on niggers much more than curries have so that's surprising to see
Also there is less social interaction between niggers and curries worldwide than there is between niggers and arabs. So that also plays a role I think.

They grew up together and stuff.

Who do the men marry though?

Also all the foids that go out of their way to date niggers are all low IQ whores anyway. So it's not like anything from value is lost.
Yea only ugly low iq foids go for niggers while french and Arab stacies go for Arab and French guys

Moroccan guys probably get blonde French Stacy
Imagine marrying some African dude so that your kids are forced to marry Africans dudes again thuis turning your future generations into some sub saharan tribe from the jungles .

But if the Moroccon men are marrying outsude their race then i dont blame the foids, who are they supposed to marry