Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suifuel for manlets WARNING: I almost cried while watching this

Why do they all imply that they're hot when answering questions? "I'm tall... No" dumb bitch

ehh idgaf cuz they are roasties

I already knew this one

Theyre so delusional thinking about Chad that he had to remind them about the personality cope. Kek.

Every day I thank his for not making me a manlet. Mad respect to all you guys, I would go ER in an instant in your shoes

Every day I thank his for not making me a manlet. Mad respect to all you guys, I would go ER in an instant in your shoes

I heard that you're not even incel.

American women are cocky because you guys don't strike them. It's ok to beat up women.

American women are cocky because you guys don't strike them. It's ok to beat up women.
ive slapped a girl before back in high school but she hit me first. im lucky i didnt get in trouble

Would that middle eastern guy be incel without YT fame?

I know a hyperagressive power manlet who is in an ltr with a 6

For the record those are all 6+ college girls from well off backgrounds.

Be yourself and be confident, teehee.

Be yourself and be confident, teehee.

Lmao this fucking interviewer hears like 8 girls say "height matters a lot", then has the audacity at the end to say "height doesn't matter bro just be confident."

Lmao this fucking interviewer hears like 8 girls say "height matters a lot", then has the audacity at the end to say "height doesn't matter bro just be confident."

He's also 5'10 at most. It was cope.

JFL at his huge cope at the end of the video. It is soon over for this norwooding half ethnic.

"Just be confident"

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL SUICIDE FUEL FOR MANLETS
MANLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH
THANK GOD I'M 5'9.5
IF I WERE SHORTER I'D HAVE ROPED IMMEDIATELY AFTER WATCHING

i remember the first time i watched this video in november 2017 and feeling so much rage and suicidefuel

today its just another video showing me what life is really about... thats what 5-6 months of pure blackpill does to you

Just be tall.
Just re-sequence your short DNA into tall DNA, easy shit.
It's clearly your fault for being short and you better have money and status before you have the privilege of receiving even an ounce of respect, teehee.
JFL, fuck society.