Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suifuel for gymcels: Guy can lift 100lb dumbbells, still doesn't look that jacked or strong

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/strength_training/comments/14ybuyx/finally_was_able_to_bench_100_lb_dumbbells_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

You'd imagine a guy that can lift that much would be absolutely jacked or he'd be fat and intimidating if he were a strongman or powerlifter. But no he looks just like the average gymgoer in this video despite lifting 100lbs with a single hand is impressive.

Shows that sometimes gym it's all genetics and you will never get jacked :feelsree:

Gymcels do all this just for a non-gymmaxxed htn or above to take all the females

You're in a strength training sub

Crazy strenght my Max is like 20kg loly maybe i can bench 30 kg but not multiple sets

Its all in your bones

just as rehab room says the peak of your looksmaxx is when you're lean, if you're ugly while lean then it never began. Gymcelling is a cope.

I think he's training for strength specifically?

If not then damn that's brutal

You're in a strength training sub
Even if you're focusing on strength only shouldn't your muscles get huge too as a result of that? It seems natural.

Even if you're focusing on strength only shouldn't your muscles get huge too as a result of that? It seems natural.
Idk much about working out but im pretty sure they're training for strength rather than size

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/strength_training/comments/14ybuyx/finally_was_able_to_bench_100_lb_dumbbells_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

You'd imagine a guy that can lift that much would be absolutely jacked or he'd be fat and intimidating if he were a strongman or powerlifter. But no he looks just like the average gymgoer in this video despite lifting 100lbs with a single hand is impressive.

Shows that sometimes gym it's all genetics and you will never get jacked :feelsree:

Its called having good strength genetics because you are stronger than majority of powerlifters at a low bodyweight

Well all I can say is he's a small guy lifting a lot f weight. He has great genetics for that movement.

Second you can get bad pics or bad video of any guy who has been lifting for a long time. I'm a bodybuilder and I look like melted cheese in photos with bad posing and lighting (as a natty = non-steroid user) and I look like a shorter Jason Momoa (or other chadfag) when everything is set up in my favor. You can get bad shots of anyone but you cannot get good shots of everyone the same. Make this guy flex in the right place with the right lighting and I'm guessing he blows most men out of the water in terms of definition and proportions.

Ya it's impressive, but training for strength, even if it's not for 1rm, is not bodybuilding. There's a lot of theories about the best approach to building muscle but Time-under-tension is a pretty fundamental one and it's just hard to grind lots of time and get DA PUMP when you're just trying to increase your lifts at their upper limits. Better to train in your mid range for the most part.

Gymcels do all this just for a non-gymmaxxed htn or above to take all the females
yup, yup, twinkmaxxed skinny prettyboys fuck all the raw young pussy while gymogres are grinding away for 6 hours a day seven days a week

There’s slightly different training techniques for strength and for muscle

I heard lifting lighter stuff actually grows your muscles more, not sure if its a psyop

HE LOOK LIKE HE MUST FART HARDCORE

Its called having good strength genetics because you are stronger than majority of powerlifters at a low bodyweight
Seems good for fighting :worryfeels: Since it’s categorized by body weight I guess?

God damn. I can only lift the 55’s maximum and my muscles are the same size as his. Brutal for him

Impressive strength for that bodyweight. Guy should do wrestling or something. The form looked kind of ehhh but still impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back