Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suifuel for dicklets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I really could spend my life with this man but.... I can't get past the fact he has a small, thin penis. I know I'm awful. My ex husband was a tall guy and his penis was about 9inches. And this guy isn't even half that.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Screw them, small penis is better actually, know why?
because foids get bored and we still enjoy it, that’s why… foids deserve no fun only work to make us coom and happy:feelsdevil:

is there any way i can get past his penis size?"
teehee I'm asking random people on the internet about wether or not I can get past through this guys dick size..

makes fucking sense:feelsseriously:

because foids get bored and we still enjoy it, that’s why… foids deserve no fun only work to make us coom and happy:feelsdevil:
How do you enjoy sex if you have a small dick? You will feel small and pathetic and you can't even thrust because you will slip out all the time :fuk:

just be perfect in every aspect bro!

I think the problem are those mosters, what's that about being tall and having a 9 incher. meanwhile i dont know if i even reach 5 inches, that shit is ridiculous, this stupid game is rigged af

She is pair-bonded with Chad's physical attributes. No genuine "connection" is to come from this relationship.

“Ticks all the boxes except physical” lmfao what? What other boxes are there? He’s a good betabuxx but subchad? Bitch wants to eat her cake and have it too.

Women are shallow whores.
In other news: the sky is blue

9 inch dick sounds ridiculous tbh.

Copium

What a fucking whore, says he ticks all the boxes but still not happy because of his size. This bitch is divorced and still has preferences, i hope he ditches her

Already missing her ex :feelshaha: Jfl. I have seen this before. If she gets with the new guy, she will meet with the ex several times throughout the marriage for his satisfying huge dick.

Dickpill ex

The advice you get if you're a dicklet :lul:

Dickpill advice

In 2022 if you have below 10 inches.... you are a disabled man in the eyes of women

How do you enjoy sex if you have a small dick? You will feel small and pathetic and you can't even thrust because you will slip out all the time :fuk:
Sex haver experiences me:feelsbadman::feelsrope: but also true.

I highly doubt he had 9 inch, probably more like 7 inch max

Just use your tongue bro

Dogpill and horsepill mogs dicklets. Society keeping on coping like " Just use your tongue bro." No you copers. If you can not pleasure foid with penis how can you pleasure with a thinner and shorter penis ? Big cope. Doctors are coping. Just one doctor with our mindset would've found the cure for dicklets.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back