Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SUIFUEL FOR CURRYCELS. Curries don't look unless you want to feel like roping

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
JFL. Someone hand me the rope

thats my type of woman

an object to be used and then discarded

Curry foids are truly vile and nasty. I pity the fool who ends up fucking one of these hideous smelly beasts.

a talking toilet

JFL she's going to grow older and marry a 4'10 indian doctor in an arranged marriage, curries simply cant win

nothing new here

Currywhores = attitude of a noodlewhore but with the smv of a sheboon.

Fuck what is it with ethnic foids??? Curry women at least are somewhat honest that they all want chad to fuck around and chadpreet to marry, even though that may not be what they get.
Black women at least are equally based in the sense they want Tyrones, or low T, high success JBWs.

Either way, they accept what they get, and recognise a betabux as genetic garbage.

Noodles just seem to have severe mental issues, walk around Beijing or Shanghai or HK for a couple of days and they seem to want 2/10 JBWs the way decent girls want Henry Cavil!

Noodles just seem to have severe mental issues, walk around Beijing or Shanghai or HK for a couple of days and they seem to want 2/10 JBWs the way decent girls want Henry Cavil!

Thats always been particularly confounding. I've never ever seen a noodle with a legitimately conventionally-attractive white man. They are either old or young chincels or something. Wait.... I guess I have seen celebs with Asian women but I don't know what the context of the relationship (nor can I remember whom).

For run of the mill Chadlites/Chads....never.

Fuck what is it with ethnic foids??? Curry women at least are somewhat honest that they all want chad to fuck around and chadpreet to marry, even though that may not be what they get.
Black women at least are equally based in the sense they want Tyrones, or low T, high success JBWs.

Either way, they accept what they get, and recognise a betabux as genetic garbage.

What are your thoughts on curries who arranged marriagemaxx?
Cucked or based?

Cope at those who think this is larp. this is reality!!!

Curries on suicide watch

Thats always been particularly confounding. I've never ever seen a noodle with a legitimately conventionally-attractive white man. They are either old or young chincels or something. Wait.... I guess I have seen celebs with Asian women but I don't know what the context of the relationship (nor can I remember whom).

For run of the mill Chadlites/Chads....never.
One thought I had was it's because the baseline noodles start from is so low, those 2/10 JBW mog 95% of ricemen. If you think what makes someone high value mandible, maxila, orbital rims, ramus, browridge, high T frame, high PFS, and think each of these occurs 30% of the time in Caucasoid genes, then you are going to get something like 5% of Caucasoids being attractive, and 1% being very attractive. If each of those occurs 5% of the time in ricemen, then only 0.01% of ricemen are going to be very attractive, so the low value jbw beat them.
Then throw in that to noodles white pasty skin is the biggest halo, despite it being a failo in the west, and you can see why it happens

One thought I had was it's because the baseline noodles start from is so low, those 2/10 JBW mog 95% of ricemen. If you think what makes someone high value mandible, maxila, orbital rims, ramus, browridge, high T frame, high PFS, and think each of these occurs 30% of the time in Caucasoid genes, then you are going to get something like 5% of Caucasoids being attractive, and 1% being very attractive. If each of those occurs 5% of the time in ricemen, then only 0.01% of ricemen are going to be very attractive, so the low value jbw beat them.
Then throw in that to noodles white pasty skin is the biggest halo, despite it being a failo in the west, and you can see why it happens

Good observations all.

Probably some faggot curry larping

Beyond over for curries if not LARPing