Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SuiFuel for brazilliancels

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
12/06 is valentines here in Brazil and already I can see the god damned decorations all over the place, shops, malls and even public parcs are all decorated with red ribbons and big red hearts. definetely one of the most brutal and painful times of the year for incels. I can't even cope by going for walks at the park/mall by myself anymore without seeing countless couples enjoying life, making out and having lunch together while I'm forced to endure a life of loneliness. Curse them all and curse this fucking holiday.

then why are you here, buddy boyo? what you said means that the fact that you speak ingles makes you a top 2.5% elite in brazil :feelshaha: giga lingua maxxed.
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

12/06 is valentines here in Brazil and already I can see the god damned decorations all over the place, shops, malls and even public parcs are all decorated with red ribbons and big red hearts. definetely one of the most brutal and painful times of the year for incels. I can't even cope by going for walks at the park/mall by myself anymore without seeing countless couples enjoying life, making out and having lunch together while I'm forced to endure a life of loneliness. Curse them all and curse this fucking holiday.
It's over for you.
I agree so much with this. GF havers deserve to be hanged. I hate valentine's day so fucking much. I hope they all die. Getting to enjoy what I will never have.
I bet the motherfuckers will be having sex like never in these times of isolation and hopelessness, well, not for them because they have someone and sex. Fuck this shit. They are all out enjoying their lives and love while I rot in loneliness all my fucking life.
It is bad enough here, I can't imagine it in fucking Brazil with all its hypersexuality and lack of decency.