Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel suifuel for black cels

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Capture

Whites should go to Nigeria

link would be appreciated

sorry i was in shower

idk bruh.
I'm 5'9 and it says I'm Above Average in the UK and Below Average in the US.

But according to google I'm Below Average in the UK and Average in the US.
EDIT: Okay nvm. I'm 176 cm, so that's 5 ft 9.3 inches

Last edited:
idk bruh.
I'm 5'9 and it says I'm Above Average in the UK and Below Average in the US.

But according to google I'm Below Average in the UK and Average in the US.
true, i wonder which is correct

true, i wonder which is correct
It doesn't matter.
Because as long as you're 5'6 or above, you should be able to get pussy as long as long as you have a good face. WHY?

BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T TELL HEIGHT FOR SHIT!

I've had foids and normies think I'm 6ft. It's ridiculous. And people in general overestimate their height. I've had normies shorter than me saying they're 5'10" or some shit.

THE PROBLEM, is that you will lose attention as long as there's someone 5'11" or over in a room.

It doesn't matter.
Because as long as you're 5'6 or above, you should be able to get pussy as long as long as you have a good face. WHY?

I've had foids and normies think I'm 6ft. It's ridiculous. And people in general overestimate their height. I've had normies shorter than me saying they're 5'10" or some shit.

THE PROBLEM, is that you will lose attention as long as there's someone 5'11" or over in a room.
True im gonna looksmaxx,
Gym
get a job
fashion maxx
get a car
go to nigeria

More race baiting garbage.

Now calculate the penis precentline of the average white man in nigeria.

It doesn't matter.

When I wear shoes I am 180cm/6ft :feelsautistic:

Well, doesn't matter, everyone wears shoes. Should move to a bushnigger country where people don't know about shoes :chad:

View attachment 311849
Whites should go to Nigeria
Wtf that's bullshit, Nigeria is Tyrone/ BBC ogre central.

It must be because 90% of Nigerians are under the age of 10 or some shit which biases it (they have kept having 20 kids to each family but haven't yet figured out that now out of those 20 kids 19 will survive to adulthood cos they have medicines, less wars, electricity, groceries, not lions roaming around killing them all anymore)

Wtf that's bullshit, Nigeria is Tyrone/ BBC ogre central.

It must be because 90% of Nigerians are under the age of 10 or some shit which biases it (they have kept having 20 kids to each family but haven't yet figured out that now out of those 20 kids 19 will survive to adulthood cos they have medicines, less wars, electricity, groceries, not lions roaming around killing them all anymore)
Your thinking of Northern Nigeria the Islamic part
southern nigerian (christian part) birth rates are declining and cheating has increased, look at the Nigerian fourms