Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Suifuel] Existing is bluepilled

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
When you know its over, then its over. Nature doesn't want us here. Success, failure and everything, its all in the genes. Just remaining hopeful is futile. Life is not complete without female company and validation. What little hope I had, I lost. I have given up on life. And I should have roped long time ago.

Time for you to drink alcohol, buddy boyo
full

Just coping till rope here

the goal of many religions - to transcend existing

the goal of many religions - to transcend existing

Pragmatically, you should only attempt to transcend if you have got your fair share of pussy and lived life to it's fullest. Even buddha lived like a chad in his youth. But us incels have no real way of experiencing all colors of life. We can only hope next life isn't so shit.

Pragmatically, you should only attempt to transcend if you have got your fair share of pussy and lived life to it's fullest. Even buddha lived like a chad in his youth. But us incels have no real way of experiencing all colors of life. We can only hope next life isn't so shit.
That's what hindering me, I don't need a lot but I need to experience it AT LEAST ONCE. Skipping it entirely seems impossible to me, though I personally know someone who did and became a legit monk at a monastery.