Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [SuicideFuel] Wanted to play Call of duty: Warzone

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
The game seems fun. I havent played cod in a while. watched some gameplays of the game on youtube.
I checked the specification and requirement of the application.
later i was watching a stream that was live where the player was on a kill streak of 30, and he won.
what i witnessed after, bought me back to reality.

This guy had a girlfriend in his room and he was celebrating his victory and he asked for a kiss, the foid on cam gave him the lovely kiss on the cheeks.
:feelsbadman:
I felt like a cuck watching his stream. He was confident and has a very different life than you or me.
The truthbomb slapped me on my face.
I realised if i play an online game like cod warzone I would be playing with the sex havers.

I think I will pass, will never touch shits like this ever again.

Video games are the main thing in my life, it pains me to no end that I will never be good at them, or make money off of them.
As people get older, their skills fall dramatically, it never fucking began me :feelsrope:
I've played hundreds of matches and I legitimately don't have a single win.

Even gaming has been taken over by Chads :feelsrope:

Video games are the main thing in my life, it pains me to no end that I will never be good at them, or make money off of them.
i try to have as much fun i can by exploration and visiting all the location and trying out all the weapons.
As people get older, their skills fall dramatically
tbh
Even gaming has been taken over by Chads :feelsrope:
of course, they can refine their gameplay are confident and make good strategies not only in games but in all aspects of life as they receive the validation and positive reinforcement from their social circle and foids. they have positive lives. it was about looks all along.

Last edited:
Video games are one of the few sources of happiness for an incel while to normies it’s just a fun thing they do for an hour before fucking their gf later. :feelsUnreal:

As people get older, their skills fall dramatically, it never fucking began me :feelsrope:
I've played hundreds of matches and I legitimately don't have a single win.
Same lol. Feels bad man. But I still do wanna be a streamer one day. I play vgs too much to not monetize it somehow