Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [SuicideFuel] [RageFuel] [Serious] My mother literaly expects me to be her servant.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
My mother has literaly ruined my life. She did nothing when I was bullied as a kid. She didn't buy me anything the things I needed to status maxx or cope like phones and video games. She then put me to a school where I was unhappy. Then she forced me into college, without giving me a chance to catch a break. Then for the first time in my life, when I thought I would get a girlfriend, she ruined that (This might be cope, idk, but she definetely made me look beta infront of my oneitis). She tried to sabotage my weightloss. And recently I've been pretty suicidal and telling her that I'm suicidal, and I plan on roping. I told her that she never gave the the love and protection a mother should give her child. I told her that all my problems in my life had nothing to do with my personality or my behaviour, contrary to what people have told me, and that it all has to do with my face and how I look. She kept telling me that's not true. I sent a few extracts from Elliot Rodger's manifest to make her understand.

A few days ago, I told her that I've had enough, and I'm gonna die soon. And she said she expects me to take care of as she grows old.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

JFC! My whole life has been nothing but pain. I have been suffering my entire life, and it's 50% because of her. Easily 50% And the other 50% because of my father. And now she expects me to take care of her? JFL!

Why are women like this, cellas? Why are women so cruel?

Its over for curries.

Having a mother is Suifuel.

bro you sound like me and my entire life

Kids only exist cause parents wanted care takers.
It's over

It's clear your mother is giving you only trouble. If you have a stable income (neetbuxx/wagecucking) you should just leave her once and for all

Start a job start going in the gym and start living without your mom even when you are 15 or 16 its possible lol dont cry and get your power back man life is beautiful bitch