Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Suicidefuel][NSFW] "A Fine Time" Chapter 1

PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
★★
Date:............10-15-10..............
Height:Unknown
Relationship status:SINGLE

That Single word has a certain longing to it. A certain connotation that comes with it. What you are about to read is a manifestation of sad truth. A undiluted dispense of reality. If you suffer from suicidal thoughts and/or Clinical Depression. YOU MUST PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. You have been warned.......

It was a day like any other, filled with a longing for contact with the opposite sex. This was not always the case. I was truly a bright spirited fellow back then. I had goals, the keyword here is "had". A great many things skewed me from my path on these so call goals. At the time, I simply didn't realize that it was not my path to begin. I was not destined for fame. I was no underdog, I was no hero..... Several key events lead to this point. Let me bring you back to when it all started......Seven years ago...

SEPTEMBER,15,2003
LOWELL JUNIOR HIGH
Classroom 345-arithmetic

*Steady and low drone can be heard coming from the classroom as students from grade 6 and up flood the class. Two students in the back near the windows are conversing in what seems to be a covert manner so as to not attract attention.*

Derrick: So I have been playing that new super smash brothers melee and I gotta say, it's pretty cool.
Alex: Oh yeah, I heard of that game. For the Gamecube right?
Derrick: Heck yeah! You own one?
Alex: Naaah, my mom got me an Xbox. Way better games haha.
Derrick: I just can't believe we have the same classes especially considering we didn't have any classes together last year.
Alex: Yeah, its pretty neat. Have you heard from James?
Derrick: Not really, To be quite honest with you. I heard he has been doing some weird stuff.
Alex: Really? Like what?
Derrick: Like he started t-
*At that moment, Three particular students walked in. Two Girls and a Boy. The First girl, whose name is Rebecca, Was a short Brunette with a singular braid running down her back. The second girl, whose name is Julie, Was average sized girl with blond hair and blue eyes. She was quite popular. The boy was James, A Rather short stature, Black Haired Asian kid. Wore Dark color clothing in General. All three students took their respective seats.*
Derrick: Hey James, What's up?
James: Nothing Much, really
Derrick:..........Ooook, So Alex, We still down to hang out on the weekend?
*Alex Sensing that James was not in the mood to hear them blabber, told Derrick...*
Alex: Hey Man, We can discuss that later. Class is about to start.
Derrick: Oh ok, Talk after then I guess....

After class, the two friends proceed to head towards the lunchroom. The two then restart the conversation that had been lost due to James intrusion.
Derrick: So as I was saying, We still hanging on friday?
Alex: Sure I guess, what are we even going to do?
Derrick: Well, I heard Rebecca and couple other girls are going to the new movie theater afterschool. Wanna see if we can hang with them?
Alex: What!? Dude I don't like hanging with girls. They are annoying as heck too.
Derrick: Come on dude, it could be fun. Plus, I get along with them. What's got you so hurt?
Alex: They may be nice to you, but I'm invisible to them. Heck, most of the time they don't even know I am there.
Derrick: Hey dude, See that right there, That's why no girl wants to hang with you man. It's that downer behavior.
Alex: So what you are saying is, if I improve my outlook. It will make girls be nice to me.
Derrick: Sure dude! I know you have a crush on Rebecca. You should ask her to the movies with us. That way we can hang as a group.
Alex: I dunno man, I know she will say no.
Derrick: Just give it a try bro. What do you have to lose?
Alex: Time. I don't know man.
*As their conversation goes on, A certain topic comes up...*
Derrick: So, have you even seen a girl naked before Al?
Alex: What!?
Derrick: a naked girl? Have you seen one?
*Alex Thought to himself. He had never seen a naked girl before. He figured if he said no, Derrick would mock his inexperience.*
Alex: Of course I have dude.
Derrick: Really? Like are you serious?
Alex: Oh yeah sure, have you?
Derrick: Listen man, between you and me. Take a look at this.
*Derrick then proceeds to pull out a Polaroid photograph out of his planner sleeve. It has a nude figure on it.*
Derrick: Check this out! You regret it.
Alex: Woah, Is that Julie!?
Derrick: Hey! SHUSH dude. Do you want me to get in trouble?
Alex: oh my bad dude. How did you get that?
Derrick: Well, She gave it to me. That's how.
Alex: Oh man, Isn't she one of the popular kids? How did you even manage to score a conversation with her?
Derrick: Well, To be honest, she approached me. She called me cute and slid this into my locker.
Alex: Man that is not fair. I wish she would do that to me.
Derrick: Just improve your Personality and Confidence. Girls will think you are cool. Trust me dude.
*Take note that Derrick is a solid 8.5/10 and is 5'11 at age 14. Alex on the other hand is average looking and 5'5 at age 14.*

Class for the day has ended, but Alex still is fixated on the image he saw earlier.
Alex: I can't believe that's what girls look like without clothing. That's crazy.
*At front gate of school, a scuffle can be heard. It included the likes of James and Two Basketball players; Robby and Chad. Robby was a 5'8 Brown haired Green eyes Caucasian kid with a slim build and Chad was a Blond Hair, Blue eyed 5'8 Caucasian aswell. They were both beating on James.*
Robby: Beat this emo faggot up, he won't do shit.
Chad: What the fuck do you think I am doing dumbass. He bumped into MY girl in the hallway earlier, not yours!
*James bleeding out of his nose states...*
James: I have said sorry multiple times already. Can you just let me go?
Robby: Nah, we are gonna beat you up some more right Chad? At least until you learn not to look at other girls again.
Chad: That's right, Robby keep kicking him.
*Alex is frozen still, just watching his Friend get beat up. Not doing anything. The look in James eyes said it all. Alex had let him down. After a while, they got bored and stopped beating him. Alex walked to James Slumped figure. Alex attempts to help James up, but James slaps his hand away.*
James: Now you want to help? It's too late. They stole my Glasses and my lunch money for this week. Just leave me alone.
Alex: I am sorry, I really am.
*With that Alex Walks home. With 2 fresh images in his mind.*

Stay Tuned for Page 2. Hope you all enjoyed some of my ideas for a truly blackpilled book.

Dontcaregreycel

Its literally a novel concept I had on my mind. Of someone discovering the blackpill in real time and the mental degradation that comes with it

Nicely written, was fun to read :feelsokman:
Sequel when ?

It reminds of that korean manga called "Lookism", pretty black pilled if you want to read it.

im curious, is it actually similar to lms culture
It's basically the story of a 2/10 subhuman that ascended and then ... I won't spoil.
Pretty similar indeed on how society treats you differently.

It's basically the story of a 2/10 subhuman that ascended and then ... I won't spoil
ill download the chapters and read it sometime, i have good experiences with webtoons like these. im going to guess that in the end he realises that looks dont matter that much and he's loved the way he was

ill download the chapters and read it sometime, i have good experiences with webtoons like these. im going to guess that in the end he realises that looks dont matter that much and he's loved the way he was
I have seen it. It's a good read. Very blackpilled.
New Chapter tomorrow! Hope yall liked it.