Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Suicidefuel nightmares

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Today I took a nap and I ended up dreaming I was working as a janitor at my old highschool. The workload was actually not an issue cuz I was slacking off a lot but for some reason it seemed like all the fucking students were on a mating season or something. It didn't matter where I went in the building, there were loads of teen couples making out all over the fucking place. At some point there was even a guy getting head from a JB in a corner :reeeeee: I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to leave the building without even quitting the job, I just wanted to get as far away as possible from that place, but to my fucking chagrin, the same thing was going on outside, just lots of couples having a great time giggling, kissing, touching eachother n shit. I woke up cuz my neighbor was repairing something and making a lot of noise, and I went straight outside to smoke like a goddamn loser.

I fucking hate these types of nightmares man, it's always about getting mogged by attractive people or teased by foids (mostly JB's) that I can't fuck. I enjoy normal nightmares about death, violence, crime, wild animals trying to eat me alive... At least I can wake up from those and feel relief. But when I have incel nightmares it only gets worse when I wake up, the nightmare never fucking ends man :feelscry:

Getting mogged even in dreams it's truly eternal.

Your worst enemy is yourself, bro

I don't dream much but, when I do I'm deep inside a foid :chad: .

Getting mogged even in dreams it's truly eternal.
It def feels like it
Your worst enemy is yourself, bro
apparently my subconscious hates me more than my enemies JFL
Next time dream about blackmailing those little foid whores "I'll tell your parents you are doing this and I have it on video" and then fuck them yourself.
Maybe I'll start writing fictional stories about that everyday and focus most of my thoughts on that type of shit so I increase the chances of actually doing that in my dreams. It might work
it's a major incel trait to be consistently mogged in your dreams. i frequently have nightmares about being towered over by people who look like they're 9+ feet tall
There's no escape from chad godfuckingdammit!
I don't dream much but, when I do I'm deep inside a foid :chad: .
lucky
Just kys theory
:feelsthink:

I only have nightmares

death truly is the only escape from this nightmare

Learn lucid dreaming and stop getting cucked in your dreams.

That has happened to me before.

Dreams where you get lifeMogged are horrible.

I've tried but it's too much effort for little reward. Writing down my dreams in a diary won't give me much lucidity. Apparently, what matters is reality checks and to develop a higher awareness of yourself and your surroundings which would be very tedious in my case cuz my life sucks and I'm always trying to escape from it or get distracted. Imagine being fully aware of your reality all the time as an incel, it sounds like torture to me.

I've tried but it's too much effort for little reward. Writing down my dreams in a diary won't give me much lucidity. Apparently, what matters is reality checks and to develop a higher awareness of yourself and your surroundings which would be very tedious in my case cuz my life sucks and I'm always trying to escape from it or get distracted. Imagine being fully aware of your reality all the time as an incel, it sounds like torture to me.
It's called being mindful as in the Buddhist technique, it actually has the opposite effect of what you're thinking.
Also, I've heard people say looking at the time on clocks or counting your fingers works, but for me it was still super high definition.

This Dank Anakin Meme Ponders Whether It's Possible To Learn Certain  Ridiculous Feats - Memebase - Funny Memes

It's called being mindful as in the Buddhist technique, it actually has the opposite effect of what you're thinking.
Also, I've heard people say looking at the time on clocks or counting your fingers works, but for me it was still super high definition.

This Dank Anakin Meme Ponders Whether It's Possible To Learn Certain  Ridiculous Feats - Memebase - Funny Memes's Possible To Learn Certain  Ridiculous Feats - Memebase - Funny Memes
I feel like mindfulness would be a waste of time for me but I might be wrong cuz I've never put that much effort into it tbh. I might try it in the future boyo

I feel like mindfulness would be a waste of time for me but I might be wrong cuz I've never put that much effort into it tbh. I might try it in the future boyo
It's hard to be that focused, but if you can manage to do it for a few hour, and catching yourself when you fuck up, it's kind of like you wake up from being zoned out and snap into reality. I don't know how to describe it.

Next time dream about blackmailing those little foid whores "I'll tell your parents you are doing this and I have it on video" and then fuck them yourself.
High IQ

It's hard to be that focused, but if you can manage to do it for a few hour, and catching yourself when you fuck up, it's kind of like you wake up from being zoned out and snap into reality. I don't know how to describe it.
mogs me
a55743f52c54e4f4361a71fa875870d1.gif