Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [SuicideFuel] New woman at work

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
We have a new female part-time worker my age and it´s family one of my boss. And they didn´t want me to meet her or talk to her so i have to give my paper work to her on her table when she is not present. It´s incredible they force me to do that and they forced only me and they told me it´s not my fault. Ofc it is because of my looks. At night when lights are off i walk in building like a ghost to get those papers on her table. She has a number of my office written on her table, she can call me, she can ask me directly what she need for her work, but they don´t let her do it. They send third person who knows nothing about our work. It´s really stupid and time-wasting.

I know it´s because of my looks, but i don´t know what´s the point of doing this. They are scared i might disgust her? Are they scared she might like me (lol). Reminder that this started before this pandemic.

Similar things happened when i was a little kid. My parents didn´t want me to be around girls, only around guys. I didn´t care at that time. But i think my parents didn´t want to offend parents of other kids by my presence.

I didn´t say anything bad to anyone. I´m always polite, calm. Don´t know why i deserve this.

I know i´m not supposed to be happy, to have girlfriend, social life and i know where is my place. So why they have to remind me i´m a failure everyday? Just give me the rope already.

Last edited:
I didn´t say anything bad to anyone. I´m always polite, calm.<---------------- Don´t know why i deserve this. <------------
Treat life like you don't give a shit.

Damn Im lucky i dont work tbh

My "boss" at HS doesnt want me to meet with parents lol. He knows im a socially retarded ugly monkey, so i compensate those hours i should be meeting parents with other stuff that requires no social interaction, basically paperwork. Parents trigger me anyway. I should have a family and kids by now. Fuck my life

i'm lucky i work alone most of the time
used to work with a fat foid that was disgusting tho

brutal. are you sure there's no other reason? that's pretty extreme even if you're a trucel

Jerk off at her papers. An if she has heels under the table for switch, jerk off in them too

My condolences. I would view it as a privilege to not have to speak with females at work, especially those who are just there because of nepotism. Also congrats for having a job despite being ugly.

brutal. are you sure there's no other reason? that's pretty extreme even if you're a trucel
She don´t have a boyfriend now so they protect her from incels i guess