Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [SuicideFuel] [It's Over] So my hair is fucking ruined

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
For years i had a same hairstyle 3 on sides longer hair on top that just need a little bit scissor trimming and today this new fucking gypsy bimbo looking cunt obliterated my hairstyle, i told her what to do and she fucking basically did a buzzcut and now i look like a moonhead skinhead with alien skull plus half of scalp is visible because of my diffuse thinning. She fucking finished my hair in 5 minutes and didnt even clean my face from hair or used a hairdryer so i had to go home with wet hair and visible scalp fuck this shit im just going to another barber to shave it all to 0 i dont give a shit my hair is ruined. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Brutal.

Once it grows back (if you want to let it grow again), when it comes to getting it cut you're best taking in a photo of the style you want. That should help you avoid this scenario again.

I hate when your barber is not present and someone else takes over, ruining the kind of hairstyle you’re accustomed to.

I literally had a female take over and turns out she had a surgery on her throat so I basically couldn’t understand half of what she was saying and she was also a fucking Pakistani.

Brutal.

Once it grows back (if you want to let it grow again), when it comes to getting it cut you're best taking in a photo of the style you want. That should help you avoid this scenario again.
im not leaving house anymore until it grows back, i dont look human, balding, moonface, wimp alien skull, everything is so exposed, i just shaved my beard in rage and i look like a thumb, i cant even cope with hair anymore until i lose all my hair in few years fuck this shit.

Last edited:
Break into her house and shave her hair off

you
trusted
a
foid