Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [ Suicidefuel] If this has happened to you, then it's over for you.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
  • You know it's beyond over, it has never begun, when you check your WhatsApp and the only messages you have got are from your parents. There are no messages from anyone else, let alone girls.​
  • If you are still bluepilled enough to have facebook; you'll notice that it's over because no one likes your pictures. People start to defriend you as soon as you upload a new picture, that's the sign of your subhumanity. You know it's over.​
  • No one wishes you a happy birthday, even your relatives do not give a fuck about you. As a matter of fact, many of them have already cut all contact with you. You know it's over then. Your looks are so repulsive that even your family rejects you.​
  • You spend your weekends shitposting on incels.co or watching shitty movies and anime. Then you know it's over. You're so ugly that people do not even bother trying to reach out to you. It's over.​
  • No one asks if you have a girlfriend. You are so ugly that, by looking at you, everyone can tell you are a virgin loser who will never attract a single female in your life. It's over.​
  • You're interested in shit no one gives a crap about: American history, philosophy, science, astronomy. No woman wants to talk about those subjects with an ugly subhuman. It's over.​
  • You haven't talked to anyone in real life for so long that you pick up the habit of talking by yourself. Sometimes you worry that you might forget your native language. It's over.​

Talking to oneself is a sign of intelligence at least. Cope right. But yeah, it’s over :feelsrope:

On the topic of anime, 7 seeds is not that bad but the adaption could be better. I recommend reading the manga as its way better. Also where are you from?

• No one asks if you have a girlfriend. You are so ugly that, by looking at you, everyone can tell you are a virgin loser who will never attract a single female in your life. It's over.​

Interesting. Because a bunch of incels here are always complaining about how people are asking about their love lives and sex lives. And I'm like "I wish someone would ask me." And they're like "No you don't! It's Rage Soup Fuel!" So what, are those incels just fraudin'?

a month ago the doctor asked me ''for how long have you been sexually active?''

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

All of the above, only my bones will be party to sex that bugs will be having on top of me.

a month ago the doctor asked me ''for how long have you been sexually active?''

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
I remember being asked that once or twice in that scenario. Embarrassing to have to say “never”

• You know it's beyond over, it has never begun, when you check your WhatsApp and the only messages you have got are from your parents. There are no messages from anyone else, let alone girls.​
lol there is a group chat of everyone in my house on whatsapp and i am the only person not in it
  • If you are still bluepilled enough to have facebook; you'll notice that it's over because no one likes your pictures. People start to defriend you as soon as you upload a new picture, that's the sign of your subhumanity. You know it's over.​
deleted it in 2012 before i was even blackpilled because i knew there was no point
  • No one wishes you a happy birthday, even your relatives do not give a fuck about you. As a matter of fact, many of them have already cut all contact with you. You know it's over then. Your looks are so repulsive that even your family rejects you.​
my grandmother did but the day after my actual birthday, not important enough to know the date i guess
  • You spend your weekends shitposting on incels.co or watching shitty movies and anime. Then you know it's over. You're so ugly that people do not even bother trying to reach out to you. It's over.​
:feelscry:
before they would say focus on school and worry about that later but now that i don't go to school anymore... nothing

IT'S OVER

only messages that I get are from dominos

It's over for me then :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Thanks for the daily suicide fuel, harsh but true

I don't even have WhatsApp, I fucking hate every form of social media and it's not like I'd use it.

I fucking hate every form of social media and it's not like I'd use it.

It's because you don't have a girlfriend or any friends. It has never begun for you. As a matter of fact, at this point, suicide isn't a bad idea.

It never began.
The universe is billions of years old.
Think how long ago it never began

It's because you don't have a girlfriend or any friends. It has never begun for you. As a matter of fact, at this point, suicide isn't a bad idea.
As of now, I'm content enough with my life to not feel suicidal. I'm lonely sometimes but I have good copes and live a mostly carefree lifestyle so there's not much to feel sad about. I used to feel suicidal in the past though.

I got most of these things happening to me that you've mentioned on that list, its over for me.

Just give up theory

I feel this. its never began