Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [SuicideFuel] I bought a snickers and it got stuck in the machine.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I purchased it on my break at work, but it got stuck in that piece of shit machine.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I obviously smacked the machine repeatedly, but no luck. As to not be humiliated again, i didnot purchase another one. Truly a horrible experience and yet another reason to quit my job.

31e9272649692b59c403166cba1a2203

snickers tastes disgusting anyways

You american? Sue that machine

if chad or stacy did this everything would be fine

This happened to me once and I had to buy another one. ((They)) won

This happened to me once and I had to buy another one. ((They)) won
I did not purchase another one cause it got stuck again i would fucking lose it.

You can't win as an incel

shake the machine really hard

What I do is punch the shit out of it and start pushing it when the machines do that.

Damn. I would have gone ER. Oh btw speaking of snickers, one time when I was young, my dad's friend gave me a snickers he ate half of and I was about to eat it but saw some red dot in it so I went outside and buried it in the dirt so he wouldn't see I threw it away

Damn. I would have gone ER. Oh btw speaking of snickers, one time when I was young, my dad's friend gave me a snickers he ate half of and I was about to eat it but saw some red dot in it so I went outside and buried it in the dirt so he wouldn't see I threw it away
Yuck

How much do you weigh? I’m fat enough to where I can usually shake the whole machine and get the shit to come out. Not always though.

You’d think in 2019 they would have the technology to prevent shit like that from happening. Maybe in the year 3019 it will be fixed (probably not though.)

I swear those machines are rigged to do that. It seems that there is like a 1/6 chance it will happen :feelsrope:

How much do you weigh? I’m fat enough to where I can usually shake the whole machine and get the shit to come out. Not always though.

You’d think in 2019 they would have the technology to prevent shit like that from happening. Maybe in the year 3019 it will be fixed (probably not though.)
68 kg. And i did shake the machine violently but to no avail.

pics and bank statement or elaborate larp