Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicidefuel for UK and Irishcels

cope it is your parents fault for giving you shit genetics

noo not da jooos waaaahhh

noo not da jooos waaaahhh
893C697A 6F99 445D AC13 196A4DCA781A

The jews took chad love and shitty music from the Irish?

Would Shane Mcgowan (lead singer of The Pogues, duh) be an incel if he wasn't in a band?. Look him up,ugly af with the worst teeth you've ever seen and hes an alcoholic

They took White culture our towns are full of niggers spics gooks hajis we have nothing they brainrape us
I don't mind the women but the men are annoying

The jews took chad love and shitty music from the Irish?
Not shit music fuck u
Would Shane Mcgowan (lead singer of The Pogues, duh) be an incel if he wasn't in a band?. Look him up,ugly af with the worst teeth you've ever seen and hes an alcoholic
So it seems
So it seems

Nigger lover
Race traitoR
Blow ur fucking head offf

My question is why did whites give away all of their industries to jews? It seems so cucked and you got less than nothing in return for it.

My question is why did whites give away all of their industries to jews? It seems so cucked and you got less than nothing in return for it.
Subversion the parasite Jews latch onto us like tics

They took White culture our towns are full of niggers spics gooks hajis we have nothing they brainrape us
Never heard of an Irish incel before. Matter fact, all the chads at my old high school were of Irish stock I remember.

Never heard of an Irish incel before. Matter fact, all the chads at my old high school were of Irish stock I remember.
Come to think of it in a similar way there seem to be very few Italian American incels.
Or if they are they don't make it obvious.

Come to think of it in a similar way there seem to be very few Italian American incels.
Or if they are they don't make it obvious.
True bro Latins of all stripes are chads for real. Don't let the odd beanercel ever try to tell you any Latin or Med societies have an incel problem. Even wormy Frenchmen are getting it while we rot.

True bro Latins of all stripes are chads for real. Don't let the odd beanercel ever try to tell you any Latin or Med societies have an incel problem.
tbh and at one point Italians were minorities in America just like Irish were but they were one of the last groups besides black guys to successfully integrate. Some of that is happening now for good looking kpop tier East Asian guys but not for the rest of East Asian guys.

The men in Latin or Med societies that do have problems tend to be shorter and more Amerindian looking.

Even wormy Frenchmen are getting it while we rot.
Native white Frenchmen probably have more chads in their population than countries like the UK tbh
Look at Alain Delon for example. There is a reason a lot of women in the past wanted to go and even in the present still want to go to France...

That singer is aweful. Plenty of good singers in Ireland. An old guy I used to know was born in Dublin and came here as a youth. He always played guitar and sang irish songs in the pubs and at the fair. Short guy who used to be handle the barrels at the brewery when he was younger.

He was married.

tbh and at one point Italians were minorities in America just like Irish were but they were one of the last groups besides black guys to successfully integrate. Some of that is happening now for good looking kpop tier East Asian guys but not for the rest of East Asian guys.

The men in Latin or Med societies that do have problems tend to be shorter and more Amerindian looking.

Native white Frenchmen probably have more chads in their population than countries like the UK tbh
Look at Alain Delon for example. There is a reason a lot of women in the past wanted to go and even in the present still want to go to France...
I can dig all of that except the Amerindian part. Mestizos slay. I've maybe heard of like one mestizocel and that was a greycel here who probably had some type of autism demon from the netherworld in him. Oh and that Mexican Andy guy too. Fatass is what he is.

I can dig all of that except the Amerindian part. Mestizos slay. I've maybe heard of like one mestizocel and that was a greycel here who probably had some type of autism demon from the netherworld in him. Oh and that Mexican Andy guy too. Fatass is what he is.
Mestizos slaying even if they don't have strong white features or height is evidence for the importance of being NT and low inhibmaxxxed tbh

Mestizos slaying even if they don't have strong white features or height is evidence for the importance of being NT and low inhibmaxxxed tbh
Somewhat, yes. Dark triad as well often.

Somewhat, yes. Dark triad as well often.
Yeah but a lot of the darktriad shit is kind of a rouse. As long as you can keep up appearances that's what matters to foids.
I remember a lot of low inhib thugmaxxers in high school that weren't really hard but pretended to be still slayed.

Yeah but a lot of the darktriad shit is kind of a rouse. As long as you can keep up appearances that's what matters to foids.
I remember a lot of low inhib thugmaxxers in high school that weren't really hard but pretended to be still slayed.
That's a sad fact of life that normies seem to respond best to fakeness.