Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicidefuel for manlets

NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
Ethnic girls sure don’t care about being politically correct when it’s a tall guy that interviews them :feelskek:

Manlets, watch at your own risk :

They even avoid eye contact with the short nigga :f:

Last edited:
I'm not watching that. Now, is it a tall guy and a short guy at once that interviews them?

Ah. So there's no shame in admitting they prefer the tall guy. They assume that the short guy must be okay with whatever he signed up for. "The short guy must be his friend or something so he probably doesn't mind if I say I prefer his taller friend. They both asked me, so they must want my honest opinion."

Have your honest opinion. Just don't give me bullshit when there aren't any tall people in the room. If you had the courage to throw me under the bus in front of my tall friend, don't go back on it when I'm alone, lamenting "Y'know I just don't think I have the same opportunities as a tall person."

Ah. So there's no shame in admitting they prefer the tall guy. They assume that the short guy must be okay with whatever he signed up for. "The short guy must be his friend or something so he probably doesn't mind if I say I prefer his taller friend. They both asked me, so they must want my honest opinion."

Have your honest opinion. Just don't give me bullshit when there aren't any tall people in the room. If you had the courage to throw me under the bus in front of my tall friend, don't go back on it when I'm alone, lamenting "Y'know I just don't think I have the same opportunities as a tall person."
It’s all about safety. Girls tend to caculate what they say in order to minimize the risks, both in terms of public image and instinctively for physical safety.

Is this the video of 5ft femoids demanding a 7ft tall man? I'm not watching this suifuel video as I'm 5"10, but suffered years of inceldom living in Toronto because was not the minimum 6ft 5 required by 99.9% of Canadian Stacys.

women view manlets as subhuman. they are the #1 reason us manlets are treated like absolute shit in society