Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [SuicideFuel] Foid got what she deserved

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
This story should be decent lifefuel to any incel who has been purposely humiliated, hurt, and wronged by a foid. This is back when I was younger (20, im 22 now) and still somewhat naive. So my sister is only a year and a half older than me and of course we grew up in the same general area. She was born the good looking one, while I'm the ugly, deformed, borderline bipolar one. She has always been nice to me though and she would sometimes let me go with her to certain social situations. I mention this because it is how I somehow know a lot of people despite that not typically being an incel trait.

Anyway, eventually I ran into a certain girl who knew my sister for a long time. When she found out who my sister was she actually talked to me. And she acted like she kind of already knew me. She was talking to me for some time and I gave her my number. SHE ENDED UP TEXTING ME. Now, little GreaseCel had never had this happen before in his life. He's just 20. He's young and unsure. Many of you know where this is going, but poor little Greasy was delusional. The girl knew Greasy had no experience and was a truecel FA virgin. This girl would text Greasy occasionally and talk to him, to get his hopes up.

Eventually, because she lived very close to me, I wanted to try and see her. I thought, hey, maybe I'll finally get my first kiss! Maybe I could even lose my virginity! But alas, before taking the blackpill one just could not forsee what was about to occur. It was all just a joke. She was just bored and found it entertaining to talk to me. She had, against my will, turned me into one of her orbiters for self satisfaction. I say it this way because of how she was talking to me. She had purposefully mislead me just because it was entertaining to her. When I got there the first thing she made sure I got to see was chad fondling and kissing her. I was only there for about 15 minutes, partly because I wanted to stop cucking myself immediately, and also because she made sure she went into her room (right next to the room I and two of her roomates were in!!) to immediately and loudly fuck chad.

I was fucking pissed. Within a week I went over to her house late in the night. I had brought a couple bricks with me, some spray paint and wire cutters. I got under her car and went to work. I opened the gas tank and went to work. I spray painted whore all over her car and on the walls of her house, right outside her bedroom. Once I had finished everything else, and right before I bolted, I chucked the bricks through her bedroom window. I unfortunately didn't do this on a night that chad was over. But it still felt great. @ and FBI fags this was two years ago and legally it's resolved. Fuck off

No amount of property damage will ever amount to that brutal cucking she forced upon you while you were socially retarded for entertainment. A car is a hunk of metal with paint on it, this would only be lifefuel if your retribution against her was actually equivalent.
That is, if this story even happened. If you were limp-wristed enough to be a cuck I doubt you would've had the nads to damage her car.

In on potential IT rustle thread where they attribute this ONE incident as the root cause of your Inceldom: implied by their shitty sarcastic comments highlighted with their autistic use of "/s" because they're that braindead.

When I got there the first thing she made sure I got to see was chad fondling and kissing her.

Brutal.

Foids are demons, I'm telling you.

Years ago, a foid made out with a guy and sent it to me via snap-chat. No caption or anything.

I had brought a couple bricks with me, some spray paint and wire cutters. I got under her car and went to work. I opened the gas tank and went to work. I spray painted whore all over her car and on the walls of her house, right outside her bedroom. Once I had finished everything else, and right before I bolted, I chucked the bricks through her bedroom window.
Based
No amount of property damage will ever amount to that brutal cucking she forced upon you while you were socially retarded for entertainment. A car is a hunk of metal with paint on it, this would only be lifefuel if your retribution against her was actually equivalent.
Sadly this.

thERe is one thing you can do to equate the cucking she imposed upon you.

That is, if this story even happened. If you were limp-wristed enough to be a cuck I doubt you would've had the nads to damage her car.
I was inexperienced enough to be a cuck for sure. I have serious anger issues and since she lived so close (like 3 mins drive) I just kind of acted on impulse. I was laying in my room thinking about it and getting more, and more pissed.And trust me I would love to have done a lot more than just damage her property.

You should have taken a giant shit in front of her door, ejucalate on it, then ring the doorbell.

To preface as a disclaimer, I do not condone illegal activity. That being said, you brought up how this foid only talked to you because she was "just bored" this is something I've gotten more times that a fucking fever, no idea why women are socially sadistic let alone why they alleviate boredom by talking to people they don't even care about. Stay strong Grease. Hope you have better outcomes.
You should have taken a giant shit in front of her door, ejucalate on it, then ring the doorbell.
THIS

I was inexperienced enough to be a cuck for sure. I have serious anger issues and since she lived so close (like 3 mins drive) I just kind of acted on impulse. I was laying in my room thinking about it and getting more, and more pissed.
when dealing with this bitch you should have gone after the inside of a car battery instead of the inside of a car tank
splash splash

when dealing with this bitch you should have gone after the inside of a car battery instead of the inside of a car tank
splash splash
I may or may not have cut her brake lines. For reasons I'd rather leave that as an ambiguous statement. But if I were to have done that, I surely had a certain result in mind. (She lives on a hill, the car would have rolled down quickly out of control without brakes picking up momentum)

Edit: to reiterate FBI fags this was resolved with attorneys long ago so bite me

I may or may not have cut her brake lines. For reasons I'd rather leave that as an ambiguous statement. But if I were to have done that, I surely had a certain result in mind. (She lives on a hill, the car would have rolled down quickly out of control without brakes picking up momentum)
you know, with that you could quite possibly have gotten away with making her respawn in minecraft had you played it smart
idk tho I'm not a detective probably not

you know, with that you could quite possibly have gotten away with making her respawn in minecraft had you played it smart
idk tho I'm not a detective probably not
I'm not lying when I say I'm fucking crazy boyo lol. I definitely had a accidental reset in mind for her server. It would've been pretty easy to get away with had I not done the spray painting and brick throwing though, that gave too much away.

she took you to court??
No I was able to have it taken care of without going to court. So fortunately none of this is on my record otherwise I'd be a felon.

This story should be decent lifefuel to any incel who has been purposely humiliated, hurt, and wronged by a foid. This is back when I was younger (20, im 22 now) and still somewhat naive. So my sister is only a year and a half older than me and of course we grew up in the same general area. She was born the good looking one, while I'm the ugly, deformed, borderline bipolar one. She has always been nice to me though and she would sometimes let me go with her to certain social situations. I mention this because it is how I somehow know a lot of people despite that not typically being an incel trait.

Anyway, eventually I ran into a certain girl who knew my sister for a long time. When she found out who my sister was she actually talked to me. And she acted like she kind of already knew me. She was talking to me for some time and I gave her my number. SHE ENDED UP TEXTING ME. Now, little GreaseCel had never had this happen before in his life. He's just 20. He's young and unsure. Many of you know where this is going, but poor little Greasy was delusional. The girl knew Greasy had no experience and was a truecel FA virgin. This girl would text Greasy occasionally and talk to him, to get his hopes up.

Eventually, because she lived very close to me, I wanted to try and see her. I thought, hey, maybe I'll finally get my first kiss! Maybe I could even lose my virginity! But alas, before taking the blackpill one just could not forsee what was about to occur. It was all just a joke. She was just bored and found it entertaining to talk to me. She had, against my will, turned me into one of her orbiters for self satisfaction. I say it this way because of how she was talking to me. She had purposefully mislead me just because it was entertaining to her. When I got there the first thing she made sure I got to see was chad fondling and kissing her. I was only there for about 15 minutes, partly because I wanted to stop cucking myself immediately, and also because she made sure she went into her room (right next to the room I and two of her roomates were in!!) to immediately and loudly fuck chad.

I was fucking pissed. Within a week I went over to her house late in the night. I had brought a couple bricks with me, some spray paint and wire cutters. I got under her car and went to work. I opened the gas tank and went to work. I spray painted whore all over her car and on the walls of her house, right outside her bedroom. Once I had finished everything else, and right before I bolted, I chucked the bricks through her bedroom window. I unfortunately didn't do this on a night that chad was over. But it still felt great. @ and FBI fags this was two years ago and legally it's resolved. Fuck off
If that happened to me...
There would be blood on both sides.

If that happened to me...
There would be blood on both sides.
It still makes me livid to this day. She still lives close. Honestly if I ever fucking snap I know what I'm doing.

It still makes me livid to this day. She still lives close. Honestly if I ever fucking snap I know what I'm doing.
Since you didn´t do anything dramatic at the point of putting your life at risk... ( Jail )
Put all that rage and deep filled hatred in the old bag and throw it to the river.
She will suffer greatly, when she gets old.
Let her rot by "nature´s standard".

Since you didn´t do anything dramatic at the point of putting your life at risk... ( Jail )
Put all that rage and deep filled hatred in the old bag and throw it to the river.
She will suffer greatly, when she gets old.
Let her rot by "nature´s standard".
She deserves to suffer so much.

I hope she gets AIDS and dies slow.

You should have burned down the house with them still in it

Nice revenge. shame the chad wasn't there.