Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [SuicideFuel] Even if the IT sub does close down, who'd stop them making a new website (cucks.me) and continue a forum dedicated to bullying us there?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Reddit is more populated, and normies are too lazy and stupid to go to another website.
Also it won't allow them to collect their internet points(Reddit karma)

But why should what IT say about us affect us?

They're literally bullying the most marginalized men in society. If anything, it says more about them than us.

They'd probably go to Kiwifarms or some cuck site like that where they're already rampant.

You guys really need to stop making us sound like victims. Who da fucq gets bullied by literal internet neckbeards and bluehaired sjw landwhales

Reddit is more populated, and normies are too lazy and stupid to go to another website.

They'd just make a new sub for sure.
You guys really need to stop making us sound like victims. Who da fucq gets bullied by literal internet neckbeards and bluehaired sjw landwhales
Incels apparently.

they could enable updoots on a xenoforo board

We worship the rosties

Kiwifags

this :feelsokman:

Wtf would they even talk about on there
What flavour of soylent they had to drink in the morning?
What movie they are planning to watch with their wife's boyfriend?

I can actually see that happening. They are truly pathetic

But why should what IT say about us affect us?

They're literally bullying the most marginalized men in society. If anything, it says more about them than us.

Wtf would they even talk about on there
What flavour of soylent they had to drink in the morning?
What movie they are planning to watch with their wife's boyfriend?
Yes bro

jfl at the idea that a soycuck would continue doing that shit without reddit karma in return.

It would be pretty pathetic if they made an entire site dedicated to us.

I deliberatley entered a thread full of things that i 28308860

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back