Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Suicidefuel] A tragic reminder to all Incels that are reaching their mid-20s and beyond

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
The older you get, it becomes much, much harder to find any female that is single who is both attractive and interesting. Especially women past around 23 years old; Because most of these are already taken, most are in a serious relationship, some even are married or on the way of getting married.
Single women that are on the >=25+ age group are tremendous red flag; They could be single moms looking for a provider, they could be promiscuous sluts, they could be sluts that had their previous boyfriends breaking up with them because they cheated, or being such a nutcase that no men who previously had a relationship with her before (even soyboys) could endure their psychological shit.

Women on the mid twenties that are actually mentally stable, or who has an actually good personality, or who are attractive, or don't behave like sluts, are most likely already taken by chads/chadlites/statusmaxxed normies. If you find one that is single, there are high chances she is one of those red flags I mentioned.

And we all have to agree: females who are less than 21 years old being interested on a non-Chad that is nearing 30 years old (or the ones older than 30yo) are extremely rare to come by; They are either interested on the money, or they are one of those "one in a million" unicorns. I don't think any late looksmaxing to fraud your poor genetics and becoming a Chad in looks will really help to fix that at this point (to make a younger foid attracted).

This is a really brutal, suicide inducing blackpill that is extremely difficult to swallow to any oldcel. Even the ones that are deeply blackpilled.

To youngcels who are younger than 21: try to leave Inceldom now, the soon as you can. If there's still some hope, stop whatever you are doing to looksmax, get a good degree and real good paying job and hit the dating "market" as soon as you can. NO, things do NOT "get better" unlike those generic normie advices tell us, it will get worse. I can safely say it as I'm approaching 30 and the day of the rope.

Last edited:
Nothing to disagree with here, I doubt there will be any shithole left anywhere in the world soon, where just having a little money in your pocket makes you desirable and cool as a 30+ guy.

Yeah legit. Almost all NT couples meet in uni or shortly afterwards tbh.

I wonder what would happen when the average age of this forum hits 35...….JFL @ the thought.

I wonder what would happen when the average age of this forum hits 35...….JFL @ the thought.
About the people who are posting now :
Nearly a half won't make it because they will have roped before that;
The other half also won't be posting here anymore, mostly the teencels who will inevitably ascend because they are currently just mentalcels.

Only a very tiny minority of the userbase will remain. If you browse older threads from 2 years or so, you'll notice many users don't post here anymore, sometimes not even because they got (involuntarily) banned.

Last edited:
The only women who look like they could be decent people have been taken for a long time. All of the girls I know who don't look slutty, don't do drugs etc have been in a long term relationship for several years, some are still even with their high school sweet heart. The ones left are degens and sluts, and they're the overwhelming majority.

Even if I suddenly got surgeries and became attractive I would still be fucked because I'm too old now (mid 20s cel)

yeah its brutal. I fucked up my high school and college years and Im in no mans land

Almost all NT couples meet in uni or shortly afterwards tbh.

This is the same observation I had. I even know some guy in my family who met his now girlfriend when he was around 30... after going to a college party :lul:

I fucked up my high school and college years and Im in no mans land

Yeah, post-college is unknown territory

This is the same observation I had. I even know some guy in my family who met his now girlfriend when he was around 30... after going to a college party :lul:

Yeah, post-college is unknown territory

I'm actually still in college but all my grade has graduated

The only women who look like they could be decent people have been taken for a long time. All of the girls I know who don't look slutty, don't do drugs etc have been in a long term relationship for several years, some are still even with their high school sweet heart. The ones left are degens and sluts, and they're the overwhelming majority.

Even if I suddenly got surgeries and became attractive I would still be fucked because I'm too old now (mid 20s cel)
Looksmaxing could still work, but only on agematched foids (who are red flags most of the time).
But it would have little to no effect on younger foids (except maybe if you agefraud), since they aren't yet looking for betabux and they have plently of young Chad options (no reason to take an older guy).

Looksmaxing could still work, but only on agematched foids (who are red flags most of the time).
But it would have little to no effect on younger foids (except maybe if you agefraud), since they aren't yet looking for betabux and they have plently of young Chad options (no reason to take an older guy).
I've been looksmaxxing for almost a decade. It's not enough. It hasn't done shit to me. It's over

really amazing thread op
i find myself in that exact situation

height and race?
5ft10 and white (slav). But I live in one of the tallest places on earth. Out of 20+ guys in my graduation class only 2 are shorter, 1/4 or 1/3 are my height, everyone else is taller. 6ft is the average.

But I'm ugly and I've started norwooding.

5ft10 and white (slav). But I live in one of the tallest places on earth. Out of 20+ guys in my class only 2 are shorter, 1/4 or 1/3 are my height, everyone else is taller. 6ft is the average.

But I'm ugly and I've started norwooding.

over

Yeah. If somehow my face and my norwooding were fixed I might have a chance. But it'll take me at least 5+ years of stemceling to get the money. I'll be 30 by then so it'll be over anyway then. There's no escape.

it will never happen because youngcels are ascending and being repalced by other youngcels.
there's just a small percentage of users that are actually aging on this forum(like me and OP).
in fact if you take a casual thread and you check the joindate of the participants you will discover that 2017 and 2018 cels are always a minority

Yeah. If somehow my face and my norwooding were fixed I might have a chance. But it'll take me at least 5+ years of stemceling to get the money. I'll be 30 by then so it'll be over anyway then. There's no escape.
Just become betabuxx theory? I agree though it's the best bet an incels got. The thing is, finding and holding a top end job good enough to betabuxx as an incel is becoming very difficult.

The other options are rope or possibly NEETbuxx if you can pull it off, neither of which are good.

Looksmaxxing only works for a small percentage.

Just become betabuxx theory? I agree though it's the best bet an incels got. The thing is, finding and holding a top end job good enough to betabuxx as an incel is becoming very difficult.

The other options are rope or possibly NEETbuxx if you can pull it off, neither of which are good.

Looksmaxxing only works for a small percentage.
No I'm talking about surgeries and hair transplant (fixing my face and hair).

About the people who are posting now :
Nearly a half won't make it because they will have roped before that;
The other half also won't be posting here anymore, mostly the teencels who will inevitably ascend because they are currently just mentalcels.

Only a very tiny minority of the userbase will remain. If you browse older threads from 2 years or so, you'll notice many users don't post here anymore, sometimes not even because they got (involuntarily) banned.
this is the first I've seen this brought up, I go into old threads by chance sometimes and most of them have been banned or nvr seen online again iirc:feelshehe:

in fact if you take a casual thread and you check the joindate of the participants you will discover that 2017 and 2018 cels are always a minority
That's because most of the 2017cels and 2018cels got banned.

Incel suicide is just as much about sparing oneself of dishonor as it is about ending one's suffering. There really is no happy ending if you're poor and ugly. It will be too late before you have enough money to change things, and you still won't be chad, you'll feel a little bit better but just enough to not to rope. Missing out of prime and fertile attractive foids is pretty much like spending life in prison starting in your teen years. Very, very few non chads can escape this brutal fate in today's age.

Remember that The United States is the enemy and many of it's people are unfortunately the enemy too.

Nothing to disagree with here, I doubt there will be any shithole left anywhere in the world soon, where just having a little money in your pocket makes you desirable and cool as a 30+ guy.

question is: is there anywhere where smart phones have no reached?

answer: lol eat shit

question is: is there anywhere where smart phones have no reached?

answer: lol eat shit
yeah, if you could ever find such a place, it's not worth it

smartphones, birth control, condoms, degeneracy and kikery are the first things to arrive, looooooong before any other comforts or infrastructure

yeah, if you could ever find such a place, it's not worth it

smartphones, birth control, condoms, degeneracy and kikery are the first things to arrive, looooooong before any other comforts or infrastructure
i used to have a big family, like 8 aunts + uncles from the same mom and their kids

all of their marriages failed (meaning woman walked away)

i bet if i could go back and time and ask those men if they were confident they'd succeed in life, they'd all go full bluepill and be like yes bro dont say negative things

now all fat + balding + drunk

lol white people

The window for looksmaxxing and surgery start shutting hard at mid 20s if you want to ascend. Have no fear, for careermaxxcels ,betabuxxing window will be open indefinitely even if you are an 80 years old multibillionaire.

Unfortunately the only thing which can't be maxxed is time. The world won't stop turning just because we lost our footing for a while. To paraphrase Marty Hart from True Detective: Past a certain age, a man without sexual experience can be a bad thing.

i used to have a big family, like 8 aunts + uncles from the same mom and their kids

all of their marriages failed (meaning woman walked away)

i bet if i could go back and time and ask those men if they were confident they'd succeed in life, they'd all go full bluepill and be like yes bro dont say negative things

now all fat + balding + drunk

lol white people
sorry to hear that, wish i could say it was better in my family but it's not

it's like white people, once they get a little bit of money (lower middle class and higher) get this insane pride and they burn bridges everywhere, making it impossible for them to have good extended families and normal marriages

sorry to hear that, wish i could say it was better in my family but it's not

it's like white people, once they get a little bit of money (lower middle class and higher) get this insane pride and they burn bridges everywhere, making it impossible for them to have good extended families and normal marriages

it's all white families i think

i don't understand the insane burn bridges mentality

they usually do it over zero money or inheritance, they just do it because they perceived someone said a mean thing to them

usually it's a stupid idea to burn bridges unless you're billionaire status, and even then... that shit seems to catch up to you (like zuckerberg)

Honestly not sure why theres any point trying at all past 21

it's all white families i think

i don't understand the insane burn bridges mentality

they usually do it over zero money or inheritance, they just do it because they perceived someone said a mean thing to them

usually it's a stupid idea to burn bridges unless you're billionaire status, and even then... that shit seems to catch up to you (like zuckerberg)
i dunno man i see working class young guys succeed way more often than middle class young guys
my theory is poorer families do have awful crises with alcoholism and arguments and shit but they eventually come back together out of necessity since they're so low on cash, this eventually makes the young guys have more male friends, friends on FB, be around more girls, etc to the point that they get something even if they're an unemployed drunkard
i mean there has to be something because otherwise the things i've witnessed will just drive me insane