Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
How i can kill myself easily and whitout hurt?
I want a gun, for a kill some crackhead and myself later, but is no simple get a gun in my shit country (Brazil), so i need a simple method.
How many pill of black stripe i need to die?

Its easy to die in Brazil.

I want a gun, for a kill some crackhead and myself later, but is no simple get a gun in my shit country (Brazil), so i need a simple method.
Go to favela, steal something and get caught. They do the job for you.

This thread emanates an odd glow. :feelsLSD:

see you tomorrow

Nigga suicide is also not very simple, just go through with the gun loicense process, act like a rational, happy, non suicidal person and get the gun.

A massive dose of heroin

Nigga suicide is also not very simple, just go through with the gun loicense process, act like a rational, happy, non suicidal person and get the gun.
You dont know read?
No are simple here, need 21y (i'm 17) and a lot of burocracy, money is problem too

helium tank exit bag
110631140-png.689631

I want a gun, for a kill some crackhead and myself later
You wouldn’t pull the trigger bruh be honest to yourself. If you truly wanted to die, you would’ve already done it.

But if you’re truly looking for a simple, save and painless method, use inert gas with an exit bag. This is the savest, easiest and most painless method imo.

You dont know read?
No are simple here, need 21y (i'm 17) and a lot of burocracy, money is problem too
Well you didn't put a lot of details.
110631140-png.689631
this method may have worked in the past but theres a lot less helium in the tank than before so it may not be very effective.

I suggest finding a tall building and jumping off (plenty of them in brazil)

go to sanctioned suicide or wizardchan, people can talk openly about suicide in those websites

come to brazil

come to brazil

It wasn't present for this:

Subjective observation:

"I've always taken note of this fact. I recall being "heightmogged" by a much taller White man as I was applying for a job in a sub shop. He repeatedly told me he couldn't understand what I was saying as I stuttered from anxiety."

Simple: End the relationship after four months of being FWB and hook up with another BPD girl:

View attachment 539282

View attachment 539281

View attachment 539285

View attachment 539284

Poor Carla had a mental breakdown over the cycling of James to "Sweet & Innocent" S.R.B.

This reminds me of my first time in group therapy.

I was on the anti-psychotic "Seroquel". I was heavily sedated from it yet still unable to naturally socialize or connect with the youth there.

Justus Grossbier, "Magic potions, Won't you save them for dreamers"

This is a website used by Curries studying for exams. It's more detailed than it was a few years ago.

Unfortunate situation. Sadly, it is yet another manifestation of the "Golden Rule".

Disgruntled youth with a vengeance against malicious bullies.

As an objective male, I don't actually find it "sad"; I find it worth analyzing.

The student likely had "Diminished Capacity" at the time of the crime.

May this thread offer up a "template" for the beta males who are reluctant to criticize vain women.

Beautiful Expression:

sad eyes GIF

I believe Shannon cried more over James than she ever will over Justus Grossbier.

This is the "Personality" you seek, dear Justus:

As Justus hoped for a fair chance, Shannon's expression over Chadlite:

View attachment 539404

Young Shannon was lost without a tall White Chadlite to guard her through life. (JBWCL)

A woman worshiped since childhood, called a "model" in adolescence, given tickets to sports games, swimming parties, birthday parties, skating parties, amusement parks, concerts, movie parties, sleepover parties. In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic; not me) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" me for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".

Random thought I had.

He's literally here every waking moment contributing nothing to any discussion, just serving as a disrupter. Sound familiar? I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person.

I sincerely doubt any real incel would spend that much time here posting thousands after thousands of posts that could have been written by a bot. No, he's probably just an IT infiltrator disguising his lurking with incessant spam. I mean what incel would rather spend every waking minute tagging every single post rather than coping by doing anything else or actually talking with other incels.

Seriously, this is IT behaviour, not that of an incel. If you think @Broly is bad, we've got someone worse among us.

This is true for many users here. I prefer to avoid the Sewers for this reason.

J.G, S.R.B

In December 2018, Intellau_Celistic was severely depressed and spent "New Year's Eve" in a haze. He was napping for most of the day and struggled to focus enough to watch the newly-released "DBS: Broly" movie. He could barely sit in a chair.

In December 2018, Justus Grossbier spent "New Year's Eve" alone and crying over his inability to have romance with S.R.B. He cycled between anxiety, depression and episodic rage due to mental illness with much less support than S.R.B.

Screenshot-from-2021-11-30-23-06-50.png

In December 2018, Shannon Rose B spent "New Year's Eve" worshiping the Chadlite she swayed away from a suicidal woman with BPD.

Screenshot-from-2021-11-30-19-50-52.png

(Carla, James Knotts' girlfriend of three years; Shannon's birthday is on Feb. 16th)

Shannon's lovely response after pairing with Carla's boyfriend:

Screenshot-from-2021-11-30-19-52-55.png

(Carla's birthday)

Just drink hydrogen peroxide.