Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide seems easier than the life I’m forced to live

noo

noo

Waiting for info.
-
My parents only make my suicidal thoughts even worse with the amount of stress they cause me.
They like to make my life harder than it needs to be.
If things don’t go exactly as they planned then I’m a failure.
The whole reason my life is shit is because they decided to be shit. They never allowed me to properly socialize as a kid, then ridicule me for not having a single friend all my life.
They refuse to understand that I have a medical condition that makes me look deformed, then ridicule me and remind me how I have never had a girlfriend in my life.
My father says I’ve never accomplished anything in my life, but he fails to understand the only true accomplishment in this world is living without trying. And that life is reserved for chads and Stacy’s, or htbs+.

I’ve realized I’m starting to care less and less about the things around me, and the less I start to care, the more suicidal I become. These idiots are fueling me to rope.
Constantly berating me, constantly telling me I’m a failure because I don’t have a girlfriend, never had a job at 20, and still live with them.
If I’m all of these things then I should just die then.
The worst part is, there is a simple solution to my problems, yet they have to make things so difficult for me.
All I need is to go to college, that’s 15,000 usd.
Once I finish that I can get the job I’m going for and be on my way.
But of course, even THAT is too much for them. They’re making is so complicated, more than it needs to fucking be.
“We shouldn’t have to pay extra money because you couldn’t score high on your entrance exams”
TOO FUCKING BAD, I was four points away, cry about it.
You want me to succeed? Well then pay for my shit.
I don’t care for school, and I never will. If they refuse to pay then oh well. I can live on the streets, and I can kill myself then. The only thing holding me back is the fact that they constantly guilt trip me into thinking I should be forever indebted to them.

Suicide is dumb because u will miss out on good copes.

Your brain doesn't care it needs social activity to be happy and functional
I have a unique brain. so forums like this starch that itch.

My parents only make my suicidal thoughts even worse with the amount of stress they cause me.
They like to make my life harder than it needs to be.
If things don’t go exactly as they planned then I’m a failure.
The whole reason my life is shit is because they decided to be shit. They never allowed me to properly socialize as a kid, then ridicule me for not having a single friend all my life.
They refuse to understand that I have a medical condition that makes me look deformed, then ridicule me and remind me how I have never had a girlfriend in my life.
My father says I’ve never accomplished anything in my life, but he fails to understand the only true accomplishment in this world is living without trying. And that life is reserved for chads and Stacy’s, or htbs+.

I’ve realized I’m starting to care less and less about the things around me, and the less I start to care, the more suicidal I become. These idiots are fueling me to rope.
Constantly berating me, constantly telling me I’m a failure because I don’t have a girlfriend, never had a job at 20, and still live with them.
If I’m all of these things then I should just die then.
The worst part is, there is a simple solution to my problems, yet they have to make things so difficult for me.
All I need is to go to college, that’s 15,000 usd.
Once I finish that I can get the job I’m going for and be on my way.
But of course, even THAT is too much for them. They’re making is so complicated, more than it needs to fucking be.
“We shouldn’t have to pay extra money because you couldn’t score high on your entrance exams”
TOO FUCKING BAD, I was four points away, cry about it.
You want me to succeed? Well then pay for my shit.
I don’t care for school, and I never will. If they refuse to pay then oh well. I can live on the streets, and I can kill myself then. The only thing holding me back is the fact that they constantly guilt trip me into thinking I should be forever indebted to them.
you need to watch a video on how life is suffering, arthur schopenhauer, and then you need to start focusing on coping with aesthetics, art, science, good music, etc.

college will not save you

you need to watch a video on how life is suffering, arthur schopenhauer, and then you need to start focusing on coping with aesthetics, art, science, good music, etc.
delude yourself with muh art philosophy theory

Develop a cocaine addiction, it will change your life.

delude yourself with muh art philosophy theory
yes. literally. what else are you gonna do? destructive copes like drugs? masturbation? delude yourself by constantly making your life worse and worse because you get on a hedonic treadmill of feeling good while you do it?

asceticism and aesthetics are the best copes in my opinion. without them life would just be raw suffering and I don't have the constitution for suicide so i'd be in a cyclical hell which I cannot explain.

View: https://youtu.be/JamIJ2IQHe8

How the fuck is paying for college going to fix your life nigga. College is a fucking scam and worst place for an incel all you see is rich kids fucking enjoying and in relationships

How the fuck is paying for college going to fix your life nigga. College is a fucking scam and worst place for an incel all you see is rich kids fucking enjoying and in relationships
Because I’m majoring in something that will make me 6 figures a year. And it’ll only take me around 3 years to get there. My parents aren’t poor, they can pay for it but are stubborn and refuse because I failed the entrance exams.

Because I’m majoring in something that will make me 6 figures a year. And it’ll only take me around 3 years to get there. My parents aren’t poor, they can pay for it but are stubborn and refuse because I failed the entrance exams.
Brother you really think you will get that job as an incel. Sorry man. You are more deluded than most I have seen.

yes. literally. what else are you gonna do? destructive copes like drugs? masturbation? delude yourself by constantly making your life worse and worse because you get on a hedonic treadmill of feeling good while you do it?

asceticism and aesthetics are the best copes in my opinion. without them life would just be raw suffering and I don't have the constitution for suicide so i'd be in a cyclical hell which I cannot explain.

View: https://youtu.be/JamIJ2IQHe8

Are you a no fap coper?

Brother you really think you will get that job as an incel. Sorry man. You are more deluded than most I have seen.
Nigga I can get that job, it’s a remote job. I don’t even have to be in person.

in this economy? are you SURE you'll immediately land a position right out of the gate?

that's a big guarantee you're banking on, assuming 3 years from now you'll just graduate and have that position. Feel free to pursue it yes, but have a backup plan. You might have to work minimum wage at worst when you graduate if there's no one hiring

in this economy? are you SURE you'll immediately land a position right out of the gate?

that's a big guarantee you're banking on, assuming 3 years from now you'll just graduate and have that position. Feel free to pursue it yes, but have a backup plan. You might have to work minimum wage at worst when you graduate if there's no one hiring
Yes they’re always hiring

I’m sorry mang :feelsbadman: I know how it is having shit parents. Brutal

Yes they’re always hiring
As someone else in this thread mentioned, you're delusional and overly optimistic. explain the industry or I don't believe you. Are you going into waste management or something

As someone else in this thread mentioned, you're delusional and overly optimistic. explain the industry or I don't believe you. Are you going into waste management or something
I’m not going to tell anyone what I’m doing, but I’ll make a lot of money from it and I already have a job waiting for me.