Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide related forums?

B

buci2003

Recruit
★★
Title. I think I saw someone say something here about a suicide forum and obviously when I google it I just see articles talking about suicide. Also, it would be cool if it is not just for talking people out of suicide, but rather about discussing methods

Try searching on DuckDuckGo. I can't link or say the name because I just got approved and don't wanna fuck it up

We are all gonna die anyway. Suicide copers should take the honkpill and laugh at this existence:feelsclown:

B9d

wow, this one seems the easiest and most straight forward, thank you
Fair warning if youre gonna do it brocel, I vaguely remeber that they mix some other shit into some of the canisters nowadays to prevent people from killing themselves, so you could possibly fuck up your brain and become retarded since it will do a half-assed job. Needless to say you are suffering enough already, no need to add that to the list.

That aside Im obligated as we are brocels to tell you to reconsider your decision, I cant stop you and its understandable to want to end the pain, but if you can still somehow keep coping then keep coping. If you fuck up youre going to be in a position thats even worse than now.

Those red balloon time helium tanks are mixed with oxygen. It's not easy finding pure helium - which is what you want. Better off finding another inert gas or a different method entirely.
Argon, a.k.a. TIG welding gas. TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding requires pure argon lest you burn your electrode and fuck up your weld. Any oxygen in it would make TIG welding impossible.

Why would you want to join SS, since it has women, and i gurantee you most of them have boyfriends and shit. and are """depressed""" because they cant have chad
yeah, i figured after browsing a bit there. They are such a joke

Why would you want to join SS, since it has women, and i gurantee you most of them have boyfriends and shit. and are """depressed""" because they cant have chad
"Depression" in a foid's mind is chad not replying to her texts

Last edited: